New food type for shrimp - Shrimp Kandy Feast

jayc

Ice and crack are the same dude and its a crystal,Then a liquid,then a gas...And then mmmmm it hits the spot i mean...What :|

• Like 1

<double checks what forum I'm on>

Lol buck, experienced in other areas as well huh?

Edited by jayc
  • Like 2

Ice and crack are the same dude and its a crystal,Then a liquid,then a gas...And then mmmmm it hits the spot i mean...What :|

Shows how much of a junky I am then, haha.

I thought crack was cocaine wif baking soda. Ice is methamphetamine. Technically I also thought junkies were into junk. Smack. Hammerheads. Anyway this should all be in "wipe your chin". We should get back to shrimp food. 

• Like 2

Hahaha, yeah it's all changed, junkies are any looser addicts, crack is anything crystal that looser addicts or crackheads can smoke & don't ask me how I know cause I don't want to have to lie to you guys! :lol:

• Like 4

All right before you guys hijack this thread any further, I am naming this food.

Shrimp Kandy Feast.

Shrimp ... well that's self explanatory. It's for shrimp.

Agar is associated to desserts or sweets. Candy is sweet, and yummy.

Feast cause it invokes images of a huge crowd eating.

Why kandy with a 'K' ? Well just for it's origins ... check out the name's acronym  :rock:  :wink:

Edited by jayc
  • Like 6

• HOF Member

I think it's time to stay on track here guys you have had your fun now lets talk shrimp food please.

• HOF Member

It's great to have fun but we try not to hijack other people's thread for too long ( she says who was the biggest hijacker of them all) . There is an area where you can say what you want - just move your happy chat over there. JayC has usually got very interesting and informative things in his threads. Let's just leave it at that.

Thanks Ineke.

It's ok. I'm one of the biggest thread jakers as well.

So it's okay to receive some back once in a while.

It would be good if we moved on though.

I'd really like to know if anyone has tried it yet.

How did you find the instructions ... was it simple enough.

How does your shrimps like it. 

And I'd like to hear of other ideas with ingredients. 

I had a go. Only made a small batch. Think I may have added a little to much green powder and not enough agar, as it breaks up quickly once it's in the water. But the shrimp still like it.

Il follow the recipe properly next time. Haha

Good to hear at least someone has tried to have a go.

Tom, always remember 4 parts ingredients to 1 part agar agar and 350ml water.

Use measuring spoons to make sure you are getting the right portions.

• HOF Member

I have made up a mix and just need to get some agar but will definately let you know how it goes. Should be getting the agar today if I can find it! The mix I am using will be quite different and my main ingredient is spirulina- the shrimp like this particular mix that I made but it is messy hence wanting it to be in wafer form like yours. Down side- I didn't take note of what I put in it I just used what I have , grind it up  and feed so each mix will be nutritious but different. Perhaps time to write down recipe from now on  :geek:

• Like 1