Shrimp phone pics

OzShrimp

Been a while since i posted photos so thought i would spend some time in front of the tank, unfortunately photos are only taken on my phone so quality not the best.

A good chunk of my colony, most seem to be female

20150105_162152_zps6013b66b.jpg

20150105_162252_zps0188143f.jpg

Some of my blue cherrys, will be selling what i have once summer is over.

20150105_162315_zpsed142c43.jpg

20150105_162355_zps616ffac1.jpg

More CRS can see some of the quality difference

20150105_162510_zps4246064d.jpg

20150105_162522_zpse6b75dff.jpg

My colony has definitely grown alot you can see the red and white throughout the tank.

Excuse my breeder box which keeps sliding into the tank,

20150105_162539_zps80e4c5d7.jpg

• Like 2

Sittong on my outdoor entertaining table out the back lol, waiting to sell them when i am back in civilisation or trade :)

Why thank you, i have a really nice dark red girl in there she is my favourite similar to the one on the front left of the petri dish in first pic but a tad darker. When it cools down i will be selling some of my boys as i feel bad keeping them in a breeder box to separate them and hoping to buy some more girls.

I have got yellow cherries as well which are in a breeder box to separate from the blues however i do have some light green ones still in with the blues. This is why i want to get rid of them or trade them when summers over, too hard to focus on them with just 1 tank.

Great tank setup!! Maybe need another tank? Or two?

Got no room or resources for more whilst we live here. I do have a professionally divided 4ftr and cabinet in the garage which has 2 sections linked with holes and the 3rd section separated for other water conditions. It will be sold when we move house as i have no plans for it.

20141223_170912_zpscb03dd71.jpg

My tanks is over filtered in my opinion. Aside from the 3 dual sponge filters and the nitrate soda stream filter i have a 2000 ltr p/hr eheim pump assisting pumping water into my Aquis1250 canister which then flows into an Aquis 600 canister with removed impeller then into chiller and back into tank.

I just like feeling safe with the filters lol, thats the other reason i added the plants :)

• Like 1

Thanks, All i need is some driftwood but hard to buy online :). Hoping to maybe get a nice piece when i am back in Sydney in a couple of weeks

I have been using that filter material i won in last months competition which is that brown patch you can see at the back middle left, looks like algae. Takes about 4 days for the water coming out of my output to turn it completely brown

Edited by OzShrimp

I have 2 or 3 big nice chunky golden vine piece you can have oz

Got any pics by any chance?