So what everyone get from Santa?

Squiggle

• HOF Member

So what did ya get Squiggs??????? : QUESTION :

Santa didn't come to me  : TEARS :  I must have been very naughty!  I spent too much on my shrimp room this year :biggrin:

Whoa Squiggs!! You got some original shrimp art??

Awesome!!

I got some discus granules and lots and lots of delicious food cooked for me!

• Like 1

5 royal blue OEBT's! Oh yeah, who has the best girlfriend!! :rock:

Edited by Squiggle
  • Like 2

Awesome!!!!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen!! And not hand drawn ones, even if they are brilliant drawings!

I will as soon as I get them, I got the drawings so I had something to open on Christmas Day, I didn't understand what they were until she explained it. :thumbsu:

What are you saying, Squiggs? Until I explained it you thought I was giving you a couple of paper shrimp for Christmas? :D

Edited by Garnelchen

I would have been happy with those! They are well drawn!! :)

Thats awesome, hope you told her if your only getting 5 you want atleast 3 to be females :P

My fiancee would buy me shrimp stuff but she wouldnt know where to start so she just simply doesnt :)

What a lucky boy you are Squiggs, a girlfriend who understands why we shrimp keepers spend so much time staring at our tanks and also knows what to give as gifts.  I hope you gave her something with special meaning.   Hope your Xmas was special Gnarney and have a great New year.

I can just picture you two sitting on either side of the shrimp tank enjoying each others  company and the shrimp at same time :P

What a lucky boy you are Squiggs, a girlfriend who understands why we shrimp keepers spend so much time staring at our tanks and also knows what to give as gifts.  I hope you gave her something with special meaning.   Hope your Xmas was special Gnarney and have a great New year.

Yep, she got five presents just like me, although they weren't shrimp! :thumbsu:  

I can just picture you two sitting on either side of the shrimp tank enjoying each others  company and the shrimp at same time :P

Shrimp staring is just that little bit more awesome! :rock:

• Like 1

What a lucky boy you are Squiggs, a girlfriend who understands why we shrimp keepers spend so much time staring at our tanks and also knows what to give as gifts. I hope you gave her something with special meaning. Hope your Xmas was special Gnarney and have a great New year.

What else would you expect from a match made on the SKF-dating site. :D

I hope your Christmas was special too! And that 2015 will be awesome for you.

Edited by Garnelchen
  • Like 3