12 Days of Shrimpmas - Challenge 10

newbreed

Lucky Lottery Competition Details

It worked well last week, so here we go again.

This competition eliminates winning based on popularity or skill set. You only need to have at least 30 posts to be eligible to enter this competition.

Simply post in the competition thread your choice of Lucky Number (between 1 and 45).

Please read the previous posts carefully and try not to choose the same as another member. (If you accidentally do, we will politely prompt you to choose again!!)

It will be one number per person initially. Depending on the amount of valid entries received by 5pm AEDT, there may be an option for additional numbers. This will be announced if it is possible.

The winner is based on the first chosen number drawn in Monday night's NSW Lottery draw no. 3410

Winner will be announced in thread shortly after the draw, approximately 9:15pm AEDT

Please read the following Rules carefully. Good Luck!!!

Rules

• The competition is open to members with a post count of 30 or above
  • This competition is only open to all members. The main prize is only available to be posted to Australian members, Members outside of Australia can win an SKF Polo or T-Shirt.
  • Each member needs to select a number between 1 and 45. Each number can only be chosen once per competition round
  • Members are to post their choice of number. If number has already been chosen, they will be prompted to choose again
  • The competition will run from posting time until all numbers are chosen
  • Numbers must be selected by 8:00pm AEDT as draw commences at 8:30pm AEDT
  • The winner will be the member who has chosen the first corresponding ball drawn in Monday night's NSW Lotto draw.  (https://tatts.com/ns...es/games/lotto/)
  • If the first number drawn has not been selected, the next drawn number that corresponds to a number selected by a member will be considered the winning entry
  • Depending on amount of entries received by 5pm Monday 22nd December, there may be an option for additional numbers to be chosen. Prior to 5pm AEDT, only one number can be chosen per member. Please check back after 5pm.
  • As the competition is a game of chance and no winner is being chosen, Moderators and Admin are able to participate in this promotion
  • The winner will be announced as soon as possible to the drawing time, approximately 9:15pm AEDT
  • Good Luck!!
Edited by newbreed
incorrect draw no originally posted

TODAY'S PRIZE:

WorX 2200lph External Filter + 9W UV

post-558-0-68060600-1419193657.jpg

This awesome prize has been kindly donated by Age Of Aquariums

Further details and specs can be found here http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/catalogue_products.php?prodID=7042&catID=6

Get those numbers in!!!  You've got to be in it to win it!!

Remember to check back just after 5:00PM AEDT to see if you can get a second number!!

• Like 1

As it is a lottery, I am in this one too!!!

I choose number 38!!

Good to see the numbers rolling in !!

As I am entering this challenge, I have asked NoGi to announce the winner!! It may be later than 9:15PM.

Good Luck & check back just after 5PM to see if you can have an additional number!!

Okay, there are quite a few numbers left.

I think we offer you another two numbers each. 3 in total.

The numbers already taken are as follows:

So please post your second and third numbers prior to 8:00pm AEDT

I will collate just prior to draw for easy reference.

Good Luck!!

I am also going with 18 and 32

I'll take 2 and 28.

So that means my lotto numbers are 2, 13, 28 so far.

Damn, I'd better go buy lotto just in case  :money:

Edited by jayc

13 and 45 please

Ineke,

Those numbers are already taken as per Newbreeds list above.

I'll take also take 21.

Good luck everyone!

I'll take 2 and 28.

So that means my lotto numbers are 2, 13, 28 so far.

Damn, I'd better go buy lotto just in case  :money:

Yes that reminds me I should get a couple of tickets for the 12 and 30 million draw!