12 Days of Shrimpas - Challenge 4

newbreed

While we are waiting for the results to come through, I thought I would announce tomorrow's competition.

It's a photo competition. We haven't had one for awhile, so now's your chance to show of your favourite shrimp.

The subject is your Favourite Shrimp Shot for Today!!!

You have until 6pm AEDT Tuesday 16th December (tomorrow night) to have your entries in!

Photo must be taken between now and then.

The following link will take you to the competition thread, or you can hit the Photo Comp Tab at top of screen!!

http://shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/index.php/photorating/competition/4-12-days-of-shrimpmas-challenge-4/

There are links in that thread on how to post a photo and how to vote!!

Happy Snapping and Good Luck!!

Prize information is in the other thread!!

To our international members, remember that for this comp, even though the main prize can't be shipped outside of Australia, you can still win a SKF shirt.

Woohoo, been waiting for this one.

bring it! ;) lol jk :) I need a new camera. I got wroughted by harvey norman.

Come on people get involved lets make this the biggest photo comp so far! Get out your phones, cameras, imaginery cameras, ipads and tablets!

Edited by OzShrimp
  • Like 1

Ok, time for adding photos to the competition has now ended.

I have deleted votes that were placed prior to 6PM AEDT. (If you voted before 6pm, please recast your vote)

As per the rules of the competition. Please now vote on your favourite three (3) entries only.

From 6pm until 9:30pm we will ask you all to vote for your favourite three of all the entries. Select all stars on your favourite three.

Voting finishes at 9:30pm AEDT. Every member can vote.

Please help us select the winner for this competition.

Edited by newbreed

Voting Open Until 9:30PM!!!!

Voting has now closed!!!

Thank you to all entrants. Now this is a different voting system than we normally use.

We asked you to vote for your three favourite.

I will confirm the winner shortly. :)

From 6pm until 9:30pm we will ask you all to vote for your favourite three of all the entries. Select all stars on your favourite three.

My apologies for not making the process clearer.

Where we normally rate 3 of 5 stars etc, this was just to acknowledge your three favourites.

Based upon that, the winner for this challenge is.....

Jimmynich with his entry Berried MKK

post-558-0-94279500-1418727176_thumb.jpg

Thank you to all entrants, and to all whom voted!!!

Congratulations to Jimmy for the awesome prize from our sponsors The Tech Den!

They will be in contact shortly to arrange shipping, etc.

Edited by newbreed
  • Like 2

Just to clarify.

The following were the amounts of votes received for each photo

Berried MKK 6

Typus 5

Merrie Shrimpmas 3

Sexy 2

Fancy Tibee 2

Extreme KK 2

I'm Sexy 1

New comp will be announced shortly!!!

Edited by newbreed

Whoops didnt read the comp properly haha didnt vote.

There's another photo comp coming soon. It would be great to get as many votes as possible.

Yeah you got to get up at 6am Ron if you want to be there at the start.