SKF Polo Up for Grabs

NoGi

Impulsive comp - SKF polo to the member that creates the most posts between 19/11/14 and 30/11/14. Open to international members as well. Mods are excluded from this one  :notfair: I know but we have an unfair advantage in that we are always posting  : NORMAL : 

packages-0684845001412938857.jpg

Would it be fair to say they must be constructive posts and not random babble throughout the whole forum ?

• Like 1

I am lucky enough to have one. They are awesome, the logo is stitched, not printed!! Better get posting people!!

Edited by newbreed

Mods are excluded from this one  :notfair: I know but we have an unfair advantage in that we are always posting  : NORMAL : 

Awwwwe, doh! :sad:

• Like 1

Sorry Squiggs but your "Welcome to the forum, hope you have as much fun here as we do" copy and paste on every new member introduction won' t be counted. LOL!

Oh well, at least I have the courtesy to welcome all of our new members. I got frustrated trying to think of something new to say with so many new members lately. Lol :lol:

Edited by NoGi

Top 5 Posters:

1. NoGi (66)
  2. Jayc (52) 
  3. Shrimpy Daddy (49)
  4. Fishmosy (48)
  5. Squiggle (38)

Seeing as I don't count, falls to the next in line. Jayc only has one post in this thread so his final count would be 51 which is still #1.

Congrats. Send me a PM with your postal details.

Nogi,

Thanks. I'm here for the joy of the hobby. And I'd like to see the hobby grow.

In saying that, even though I like an SKF shirt, I'm donating it to the next person who signs up to be a premium member.

Think of it as a nice surprise to the next person that signs up.

That is, the next person that purchases the 1 year premium membership can have this gift as a "pay it forward" surprise.

Obviously I'll need your help with selecting that person.

Cheers,

Jason

• Like 6

Bump for any non members.

Better jump in fast.

Like all things free on SKF it's first come first served.

Unless Nogi has given this free SKF polo shirt out already...

The polo shirt looks pretty good actually :D

Congrats Shrimpee!

Good work man.

Guess what?!!

Nogi has been soooo generous he has also sent me a Polo shirt !!

So Shrimpee has got a surprise, but I have also been blessed by the generosity that is unique to SKF !!

Woohoo!!  :jig:  :jig:

Thanks Nogi!

Really appreciate it.

Guess what?!!

Nogi has been soooo generous he has also sent me a Polo shirt !!

So Shrimpee has got a surprise, but I have also been blessed by the generosity that is unique to SKF !!

Woohoo!!  :jig:  :jig:

Thanks Nogi!

Really appreciate it.

Good work Nogi and well deserved Jayc.

Pic time?

Awesome work Nogi & Jayc!! Love the SKF spirit!!