New crs

B3nn0

Like 2OFUS said, or is trying to tell you, it's difficult to judge the grade because the shrimps are stressed out.

When they are stressed, they will loose colour. 

Did you see pics of the shrimp before the purchase?

At the moment, in those pictures, where the shrimps are stressed due to being battered around in the post, new environment, bright lights and new water parameters, they are lower than S grades.

Lower the lights when you want to acclimatise them to their environment. <-- people think about acclimitising to water parameters only, and sometimes forget about acclimatising to the environment.

I'm a very harsh judge of grades, but I rate them at the moment as some B, some A. <-- But as per the above, it's due to stress. So too early to tell. BUT some of them do show potential to be S if they colour up.

Edited by jayc

Okay I understand what you mean now I have dropped lights and will get my dlsr out and get some better pictures later when they color up some more And I can't get a good quality photo of there add Gumtree won't let me down load it

press ALT  & PRNT SCR to takea screen shot of the photo then go into word of paint and press CTRL V to post it then you will have your photo.

Give them atleast 24hrs to colour up then take your photos :)

Gotta agree. Its far too early to tell, let them settle in first. The white is strong in the first and second pics.

When i got shrimp from Gary (2OFUS) and Newbreed it took about 3-4 days until the colour came bak in them from stress as the other guys have said.

ok colours are improving alot but dont look just there yet i will try later and tomoz arvo to get a comparison what are they worth at s grades just roughly

Depending on seller for an S grade IMO would be around $7 each approximately could be more depending on the shrimp itself

Some of the patterns look like S grade tiger tooth but, as everyone has said so far, you can't tell the colour for a few days. :thumbsu:

To me s grade is all about DEPTH of colour

thanks mate the white and red is alot deeper in person dodgey phone pics will drag the dslr out during the week and get better pictures

and thanks squigs looks s grade to me but only new so will go with that =P