My Red Bolt project

Ace027

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share my new project. They are in 3rd generation now and I must say Im so excited with the result so far.. Sorry for the poor Iphone photos :(

Ace

C8A795DF-328D-46FD-81E5-9EBD8499EB9A_zps

BD55E128-428D-4FCC-8E57-1F65EFA1FA33_zps

Notice the blue eggs :)

CD4B5308-DD79-4E45-AA9B-CA328C8D8818_zps

Looking great....please keep us posted...i have a mini red bolt project as well, but not producing anything that exciting to post.

Looks like great progress!

I saw that pic the other day, those crafty Germans are always giving us amazing stuff to aim for! :thumbsu:

That WR is spectacular, Bernd Puhl is one amazing breeder. :D

Thanks, I only have females with this colour, thinking of putting here with a red mosura f1

Did i hear you say females? As in plural? So any for sale...first dibs! Wait you are in Aus aren't you?

Edited by CNgo2006
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

you have some stunning shrimp there I'm from the Uk to iv got a group on Fb called "all things shrimp" come join we love seeing breeding projects and pics :) sorry if this type of thing isn't allowed admin :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update... I got a 3rd generation female from my Red Bolt project and breed it with a Mosura BB. Here are the result. I love the red eyes :)

4A148EB5-7751-4C4B-8BE7-2A58B2B12A1A_zps

3EA52C66-ACE6-449A-8AA7-790E87B8F27E_zps

69A37F7F-52B0-4446-BD50-47FD8BA443B4_zps

Edited by Ace027
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have one of those already :)

D6FBBBF2-615F-488D-B2D9-1C8EE8B17BC9_zps

Talking about the red bolt mate. The SS red wine is common these days.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 2 high grade red bolts coming in tomorrow! Ill share pics when they arrive!

Did they come in? Have you got pics yet? :D

• 3 weeks later...

Yes they did! Sorry for the slow response ill try and get ya a picture after work. I actually just ordered more. Im gonna start a project of my own with them