Get Your Cameras Ready

newbreed

Only two more hours to get your entries in!! Great entries so far!

poop, I had planned on entering into this competition but my PC died on me :/

Good luck to those that have an entry in!

*evil Laugh*

Seems I managed to sneak my entry in, the photocomp tool didn't seem to stop me! So for those that have already voted there's a new one to pass judgement on :)

(sorry for the double post)

Drats, I missed it. That's what I get for staying off line lol. Good luck everyone :-)

Sneaked in entries will be removed after the close off time! Sorry mate, if you can't get the entry in on time it ain't valid!

But thanks for pointing out an area of the tool that needs some adjusting!

One more day to vote for the winner!

Thanks to all entrants and all voters!

It's pretty close!!

Sometimes you think you need a really good camera - this is just using a phone camera - they are getting better.

Good luck to the entrants...

If I was going to enter this is probably the one I would whacked in too and yes it is from a phone....

20140713_100410.jpg

• Like 1

Here's the picture I was hoping to use as my entry, actually took the picture before the cutoff date just had no way of uploading it :p
This picture is also taken from a phone camera
10526785_1535536170007582_1114890180_o.j

But thanks for pointing out an area of the tool that needs some adjusting!

I'm good at breaking things and finding loopholes lol, happy to help :p

Edited by BristledOne
  • Like 3

Big Congratulations to Aquathumb for being voted the winner of July's Great Oz Shrimp Off!

Awesome Red Cherry images submitted, Thanks to all entrants and all voters!!

August competition details will be announced shortly!!

Big Congratulations to Aquathumb for being voted the winner of July's Great Oz Shrimp Off!

Awesome Red Cherry images submitted, Thanks to all entrants and all voters!!

August competition details will be announced shortly!!

Wait ... so which one was the wining picture? Being anonymous and all...

Please post the winning picture. Probably a good idea (winning pic) for future comps too.  :thumbsu:

Congrats Aquathumb.  :goodjob:

Now that's embarrassing! I am known for being a bit slow but can't believe I missed the obvious. Cheers Jayc!

And the winning entry is........post-558-0-14709600-1405307363_thumb.jpg

Thanks again to all who participated!!

And a special thanks to BlueBolts for offering up such an awesome prize!!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

This is the first time I have won pretty much anything!

the comp dint allow any Photoshopping so I submitted the raw image.

Heres a version of it I did some post-processing on:

Red+Cherry+Shrimp-shopt.jpg

Fantastic stuff Arron, couldn't have gone to a more deserving guy, congratulations! :jig:

Wait ... so which one was the wining picture? Being anonymous and all...

Please post the winning picture. Probably a good idea (winning pic) for future comps too.  :thumbsu:

Congrats Aquathumb.  :goodjob:

At the end of the comp, the pictures should be sorted in voting order from highest first.

Congratulations....yours was my favourite picture. Glad you won! Want to sell some shrimp ;)

Congratulations on winning, it was a very deserving picture

Great pic :) Im devo i got rid of my reds but the rilis grew on me too much

Congrat's Aaron, well done and nice shrimp.