my blue bolts ;)

so now that i actually feel safe in this forum, i'd like to share a recent purchase.

bought these two a few weeks ago and they are doing exceptionally well :) couldn't be happier! have put some crs and cbs with this tank hoping that i can develop some minchlinges and go from there. hope you guys enjoyed them as much as i did :D

bluebolt5.jpgbluebolt4.jpgbluebolt3.jpgbluebolt2.jpgbluebolt1.jpg

Glad you feel safe gbang, I think all of us will be very happy to share here without fear of reprisals. We're you nervous about getting a high end shrimp like this? What I mean to say is I have been happily keeping shrimp crs now for about 18 months (probably less) but I still worry about keeping high end shrimp like this, even though many others are having great success. I suppose you need to risk sometimes to get the reward.

Wow.. They really are beautiful!! One day I`m going to have shrimp like that :D

Thanks guys. Unfortunately those are the only photos I got so far. My mate came ard with a pro camera and took a few shots. Lionel if it's your cup of tea you should get some so we can all have blue bolts later! After all you are in my opinion the best breeder in queensland ;) to be honest fox I wasn't really nervous. After loads of research telling me that they are easier to breed than king kongs...I just doubled the filtration and bought an oxydator. They have been going great since day one. Plus, watching that YouTube video on how to keep Taiwan bees really helped with my confidence :)

what an awesome shrimp! Looks amazing compared to an ordinary CBS.

That shrimp is awesome! I hoe the price goes down in the future from folks like you and Dean mass breeding them :o

Can you get them full blue? That would be cool!

Thanks guys. Unfortunately those are the only photos I got so far. My mate came ard with a pro camera and took a few shots. Lionel if it's your cup of tea you should get some so we can all have blue bolts later! After all you are in my opinion the best breeder in queensland ;) to be honest fox I wasn't really nervous. After loads of research telling me that they are easier to breed than king kongs...I just doubled the filtration and bought an oxydator. They have been going great since day one. Plus' date=' watching that YouTube video on how to keep Taiwan bees really helped with my confidence :)[/quote']

Thx Gbang

i wish I can....

i have been spend too much in past few months

bought some powder house mono ball from overseas...

imagejpeg

Through experimenting with WP, my BB achieved this vibrant blue, and hit berried.....but sadly died before releasing her shrimplets :( .... Started out with similar coloration to Gbang's 2nd pic. So no doubt genetics is critical, but WP is as important......

Absolutely amazing shrimp ,Gbang

you find it easier to keep when compare with KK ? that's good news for us

doing some research on this oxydator and the normal air pump one

Question is : Will the oxydator solution harmful to the shrimp if it leads ??

Absolutely amazing shrimp ' date='Gbang

you find it easier to keep when compare with KK ? that's good news for us

doing some research on this oxydator and the normal air pump one

Question is : Will the oxydator solution harmful to the shrimp if it leads ??[/quote']

I asked a similar question on Deans oxydator FS thread, I don't want to clog up gbangs thread but it's here

http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/showthread.php?66-Sochting-Oxydators&p=418#post418

Loach – aww man I prefer not to count my chickens before they hatch. Let’s see how I go if they breed yeah? Hopefully with all the new product additions it will help ;)

Lionel – aww man I know what you mean! I had a look at powerhouse and they look like amazing products but so expensive! Is it worth it mate? Can you please put up a new thread with the powerhouse products?

Blue bolt – thanks for the info bolty. Any tips on wp? What was yours?

Nolannlll- thanks Nolan J to be honest I don’t know if it’s easier. I don’t have kk. It was sold out before I got them L talking to dean, I believe the oxydator solution is not harmful as it is only 4+ percent hydrogen p so if it drops in it wouldn’t do anything. My oxydator is going great so far but it’s too early to tell if it helps.

this is Bluebolts photo, they had trouble loading it up so i have done it for them.

again this is Bluebolts photo

post-12-139909856514_thumb.jpg

post-29-139909845576_thumb.jpg

this is Bluebolts photo' date=' they had trouble loading it up so i have done it for them.

again this is Bluebolts photo

post-12-139909856514_thumb.jpg

Stunning shrimp!!!!!

@ Gbang

the new mono ball can provide 1010㎡/ℓ

totally better than the old mono ball

btw do you or someone understand Chinese?

maybe I can link the item for you

@ Gbang

the new mono ball can provide 1010㎡/ℓ

totally better than the old mono ball

btw do you or someone understand Chinese?

maybe I can link the item for you

Just link it here. Google translate is your friend :)

I'm following a few Taiwanese shrimp bloggers this way

very nice bluebolt!!!! YIEW!!! :D so excited. yeah just send the link anyway lionel and let's google translates it well :)