Thank you Dean

ineke

• HOF Member

Big thank you to Dean I Just received the Bushy Moss I won in the auction , large amount of very healthy moss and some extras that were in the tank - a couple of very nice shrimp caves and 2 pieces of driftwood . Thanks Dean :)

Wow, very cool score Ineke, Dean certainly does lead the way in sharing the SKF love. Well done Dean! :victorious:

I will say a BIG TA to I got my Bolbitis today and it was a steel at the winning price, THANKS YOU HEAPS DEAN

Bob

I also got my auction goodies and the only thing I can say is that Dean is a true blue amazing person! Looooove my new plants.

Can anyone explain ... How do we get notified of an upcoming auction, and how do we participate?

Can anyone explain ... How do we get notified of an upcoming auction' date=' and how do we participate?[/quote']

Dean posted the reminder a week before the auction, but auctions are held on the 1st Sunday of each month..

Can anyone explain ... How do we get notified of an upcoming auction' date=' and how do we participate?[/quote']

Like us on Facebook and you'll see Dean post about upcoming auctions.

I assume the forthcoming ones will be posted as ive liked both skf and boss aquaria face book pages and havent seen anything in my feed from either for awhile. Look forward to participating in the next one.

I assume the forthcoming ones will be posted as ive liked both skf and boss aquaria face book pages and havent seen anything in my feed from either for awhile. Look forward to participating in the next one.

+1 with Warren63. Have to keep an eye out, Was it posted on SKF??????????????

• HOF Member

To be able to participate you need to be a premium member and you need to have a PayPal account then you register to be accepted. The instructions are under Auction Rules I can't put the link up sorry .

+1 with Warren63. Have to keep an eye out' date=' Was it posted on SKF??????????????[/quote']

There was a post by Dean. Maybe next time we'll use the SKF ID to post it.

[ATTACH]6213[/ATTACH]

post-34-139909855598_thumb.png

Thanks Nogi, only had Facebook for a week, have to get kids to teach me LOL. Anyway, just sent PM to mod for auction registration, Thanks ienke for the heads up

Oh' date=' so the auction was advertised on [b']Facebook but is only open to premium members from the forum? I have to say, as a premium member to find this out after the auction has taken place to be a bit disappointing...I've actually "liked" and "followed" the SKF group on FB (didn't realize I was) but for some reason it's posts have never once come up on my feed for me and I dont receive notifications? Also I'm on the page now and the last/only stuff I can see on it are official posts by SKF... (the last bit of activity I can see is October 8th) Do I have to have Dean on my friends lists to see his personal status updates etc like you posted a picture of Nogi?1501400_1453914924836374_436048788_o.jpg-edit-I'm really scratching my head now...
To be able to participate you need to be a premium member and you need to have a PayPal account then you register to be accepted. The instructions are under Auction Rules I can't put the link up sorry .
Are the Auction rules and registration also on FB? Cant find the rules/registration anywhere on FB or on the forum :/

Brilliant, Thanks heaps Jayc and ineke! I was completely unaware that there was still a forum section yet to unlock! :D

LOL JayC I can never get the links to work on my iPad.

Should be a matter of press and hold your finger on the link, then a menu pops up - select copy. And you can paste the link in any reply post.