fissidens advice

lamby92

Hi every one iv been growing my mosses for quite some time but my fissidens still isn't growing. I think over the last 6 months its grown maby 1-2cm at the most. is this normal or should I be adding more ferts at the moment I'm just using leaf zone which is making every thing else go crazy.

hi lamby any photo of the tank ? that would be great. did u using CO2?what kind lighting you are using. fiss is slower growing.

Hi every one iv been growing my mosses for quite some time but my fissidens still isn't growing. I think over the last 6 months its grown maby 1-2cm at the most. is this normal or should I be adding more ferts at the moment I'm just using leaf zone which is making every thing else go crazy.

I was using a liquid based co2 but it was causing mass alge growth so I stop it

And tank is currently on a mother property land lawd hates fish :( if got some on my phone but don't know how to add them to

awh ... for growing fiss, need proper light, to grow faster need co2. i even have failed with them, is going brown/ dead before. i just start growing them again now, i have seen light green new growth within a week. but only time will tell. although fish love to eat fiss, too :) so i separate on breeding box at the moment so abit close to the light.

I was using a liquid based co2 but it was causing mass alge growth so I stop itAnd tank is currently on a mother property land lawd hates fish :( if got some on my phone but don't know how to add them to

I only have neons a pair of yoyo loach's and some kulihs no plant eaters. Theirs signs of growth which is good but still slow if I put the breeder box closer to the light that might increase growth might try that

dont to close though cause us fiss need cooler water and slightly acidic water (soft water). seems doesnt need co2 to growth. some people even growing them better with low light. cool and soft water is the main important. right now i tried growth in two different tank and see which one better growth as i used t5ho at big tank and led with nano tank.might worth give it a try but if you seen not agood sign might put it back as before :) is your us fiss get algae?

I only have neons a pair of yoyo loach's and some kulihs no plant eaters. Theirs signs of growth which is good but still slow if I put the breeder box closer to the light that might increase growth might try that