A new comp, Krazy Kitty Kats!

Squiggle

Yeah boobs was the first thing I saw! I thought it was a natural instinct us guys have? LOL!

@Squiggs If you're gonna give hints at least do the house one!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• ineke

• blindfisherman

• CNgo2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah boobs was the first thing I saw! I thought it was a natural instinct us guys have? LOL!

@Squiggs If you're gonna give hints at least do the house one!

Here is a hint: the cat is in the picture...

I haven't received a message back yet from my last one at 11:30... Are my messages screwing up or is Squiggle just busy trying to keep up? :P

• HOF Member

Yeah what Chi said:D and yes I did go to bed but now on the ipad cause of those darn cats

I gives up! I swear I have the right answers! Would really like to know where they really were though :confused:....here comes a sleepless night thinking about it.

Here's the next two :victorious:

al4q.jpgl0ak.jpg

I got those.

Which one did i get wrong I wonder.

The house & the living room are the ones everybody seems to be stuck on, but people have found them both :)

Here's the next two :encouragement:

o6z2.jpgtkyh.jpg

& the last one before bed, the last two have been found but I just need them to be found by the same person :)

hah3.jpg

Did you get my message Squiggle?

This comp is doing my head in! lol

Yes I did, did my reply not go through? you have 8 correct :)

Alright, I'm going to start to give hints as a reply to your PM's, I need to go to bed soon :dejection:

congrats!!!

now i can sleep in peace and pray i dont have nightmares about cats! :dejection:

*ps i still can't tell where the cat is for the garden/house picture :/)

Are you serious? In the first one the cat is on the table just behind the chair head poking out of the blue towel, the second one there is a black cat lying at the steps just under the branch of tree you can see them clearly!

Those are ghost cats you are seeing there squiggles! Lol!

Congrats to winner! These comps really ruins your eyes, nice comp squiggs.

Are you serious? In the first one the cat is on the table just behind the chair' date=' the second one there is a black cat lying at the steps just under the branch of tree you can see them clearly!

Those are ghost cats you are seeing there squiggles! Lol!

Congrats to winner! These comps really ruins your eyes[/quote']

I had the same answers as you!

i thought it was the cat (face) but it does look like a pot of some sort when i digitally zoomed in and tried enhancing the picture.

for the second picture, i tried to enhance the photo, but the resolution was too terrible, and just took pot shots and what look like a cat to me! LOL

Congratulations K9923. I hope you enjoy your prize!

the second last picture kinda looks like a cat after you pointing it out but I cant quite make you the last one!

oh well, my eyes hurt and Im sleepy. lol

G'night all and thanks to squiggle for making me tear my hair out for hours on end :)

So there's a cat in that Xmas tree? And still can't see the cat in that circle there of the house front yard one...lol!

But at the end of the day if squiggs says there is a cat flying in the sky like superman then that is the answer as it was his comp.

Thanks squiggle for the generous competition reward and for taking time out to organise it!