A new comp, Krazy Kitty Kats!

Squiggle

Ok everyone, here is the latest comp for all you SKF'ers, should be fun for everyone & after saying that let me introduce you all to "Krazy Kitty Kats"

The rules are simple, find the cat in each of the nine pictures below & the first person to PM me all nine pictures with the cats circled wins! Simples! :victorious:

If you send in your entry & it's not correct then I will respond telling you that you haven't won & you can go back to the pics & try again, I'm not going to tell you which one you have wrong just that you haven't won. :encouragement:

The prize I am putting up is 10 of my F1 mischlings & they will be sent to the winner the Monday after the comp is won, good luck everyone! :applause:

spotthecat3_zps37519f5b.jpg

spotthecat9_zps7c725e4e.jpg

spotthecat8_zps3c82311f.jpg

spotthecat7_zps03da1ee3.jpg

spot-the-cat_zpsef69fba3.jpg

spotthecat2_zpsc9254c3d.jpg

spotthecat4_zpsab4c5664.jpg

spotthecat6_zps4bfc3531.jpg

spotthecatmeerkat_zpscf482bc7.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• ineke

• blindfisherman

• CNgo2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Argh missed out on the first try :(

Hopefully I got them all for take 2 unless someone else has already won it.

Yeah there's only one cat per pic & I would use microsoft paint to circle them :encouragement:

Also a reminder that you need to send all pics in you PM each time you send it :victorious:

• HOF Member

I swear there's more than one cat in some pictures. Crazy what you see when you are trying so hard:)

I swear there's more than one cat in some pictures. Crazy what you see when you are trying so hard:)

I know what you mean, I swear I'm seeing eyes or ears poking out from behind everything.

• HOF Member
4nck.jpg

Do i win if i circle the cat like this? :X

:dejection: are there any hits? :/

CHEAT CHEAT why didn't I think of that ???

With the pic at the beach it's an actual cat we are looking for right? Because I see a naked lady! LOL! Sorry guys just had to lighten things up as I have a massive headache and am cross eyed!

CHEAT CHEAT why didn't I think of that ???

just submitted my entry.. but i guess i am too late :(

just submitted my entry.. but i guess i am too late :(

As of 10:01 it was still on and I just submitted entry 5 :dejection:

4nck.jpg

Do i win if i circle the cat like this? :X

:dejection: are there any hits? :/

Hahaha I'll give you an A for effort but no that is not allowed, also, no they are not using predator alien technology & yes it is amazing how the brain work making shapes & animals out of stuff that really isn't what you think it is. :encouragement:

As of 10:01 it was still on and I just submitted entry 5 :dejection:

Yes it is still on like Donkey Kong, I will start telling you guy how many you have right only, not which ones :victorious:

With the pic at the beach it's an actual cat we are looking for right? Because I see a naked lady! LOL! Sorry guys just had to lighten things up as I have a massive headache and am cross eyed!

Chi, can you PM and circle where that naked lady is ? Lol