Harvey Creek Blue Eyes

Baccus

I often watch my two males size each other up and spar/ display but every time I try to get a photo of them in the act its an interesting blur or they have darted into reflections on the glass making them impossible to see.

Finally I got a sort of good pic of the boys as they started their show.

P1020533_zps8d7cf88e.jpg

I think they really are stunners, now to just get some good pics of my spotted blue eyes and threadfins.

Certianly are a native, their eyes are what blows me away, like gleaming sapphires

Love the Blue Eyes, such stunning bright eyes & lovely colours, Threadfins are amazing too, can't wait to see some pics of them. Honey Blue Eyes are my favourite! :victorious:

A not so good pic of one of the females showing her blue eye.

P1020586_zpsf0e8e1de.jpg

Not 100% sure if I have seen a honey blue eye, but I think all blue eyes are stunners.

Ahh, now I recall them. I am sorely tempted to do away with guppies and the like (sadly the guppies are the other halves pride and joy) and just keep a variety of blue eyes.

I definitely wouldn't blame you for doing away with the guppies, Blue Eyes are a much more beautiful species! :victorious:

And smaller too, with less likely hood of being run out of house and home by millions of babies LOL.

Our guppies even out bred my goldfish, and ate all my goldfish eggs and fry, so lesson learnt goldfish can not and will not control guppy numbers in a pond.