Some special thanks

Wraithie

This is really to thank everyone for making the effort to attend the SKF outing today.

Wayne(and his family, inc Tess)- for providing the boat, BBQ and lots of entertainment and taking us for a ride on the 'high seas' of the GC.

Ben- for driving the 4 hours from coffs, and for the Riffles which are oh so cool!

Chris- for joining us at the last minute

Petra- who made the trip all the way from Tassie for fun and games in QLD

Jay- for bringing fishing tackle and bait to spare- those were the first fish I have caught in years!

Claudio- please drive safely and you will need next weekend to sleep and recover I think, also a shower of NOT shrimp water is in order.

Also and specially to Jeff, who supplied some awesome lucky door prizes. Your shrimp and fish are amazing quality, and your generosity is admirable.

Thanks all!

Great to hear it was an awesome day!! Pics soon!

Thanks Tess, I can speak for Petra & myself when I say we had an awesome time, great food, great fun fishing & stressful day catching shrimp & holding tanks, too much fun! Thanks again Wayne for accommodating us for the BBQ again, also thanks Jeff, Ben & yourself Tess for all the prizes. Awesome day had by all! :victorious:

was an extremely good day thanks guys for convincing me to come :), and I will not hesitate at all going to another function when/where ever it will be..

I would also like to thank everybody that contributed some great lucky door prizes :), all contributions were amazing and generous, also wayne and his wife for accomodating us for the day (even though there is a fair few weeks of sorting shrimp and guppies out now) we did try our best to catch the rest and hold the tanks

Hope you all got something you wanted from the prizes.Would like to know who got what,what they plan to do with it and see pics of them in their new homes.

Yeah definitely thanks to everyone involved, great day out. Special thanks to Wayne for hosting up and Jeff for the shrimp. Still waiting on a PM Wayne.

Hope you all got something you wanted from the prizes.Would like to know who got what' date='what they plan to do with it and see pics of them in their new homes.[/quote']

I scored the blue gene rilis & they are going straight in with the ones I have to strengthen the genetics & hopefully strengthen the colour & pattern too, thanks heaps Jeff! Pics will follow soon :victorious:

I have the L cats(into the community tank to grow a bit) and the orange guppies(love the tail pattern!)

I have the L cats(into the community tank to grow a bit) and the orange guppies(love the tail pattern!)

Forgot to mention to you that the 397s need to have wood in their diet. Also they turn the wood into piles of 'sawdust' like little chainsaws, meaning your filters can clog up pretty quick. I had to clean my canister filter every week to keep up with the amount of 'sawdust' these guys create.

I also would like to thank everybody for an awesome day!

thank you so much Wayne and Jean for having us on board of your amazing houseboat.

Thank you Squiggs for picking me up from the airport and putting up with me for 3 days.

Thanks Jeff for the great prices. I got the choc/reds they still have a bit of traveling to do so I will take pics when they finally move into their new tank.

Thank you Wraithie for the mosses and the SUESSWASSERTANG!!!!

Thanks Chris for doing the cooking (...and you thought you were having a day off, hehe)

Thank you Ben for the Kordon bags.

Thank you Mr. Guppy for traveling all the way up from Sydney by car just to spend the day with us.

I really hope we can do this again sometime....

Actually I think it didn't happen at all; if I remember the saying correctly! :smiley_simmons:

I agree!

I'm seeing a whole lot of talk about some fictional meet up... until pics go up it didn't happen :)

Yeah! Blindfisherman thank you for coming along with me to my secret shrimping spot.

It was great to be able to catch some Cardinal and Harlequin shrimp in the same body of water as PRL's and PBL's. I also separated all the various coloured Neocaridina I think there are 15 different colours including a fluoro one. I lost two of the CPO's :( Luckily I have another 20 to play with. The sulawesi snails were a bonus weren't they? :victorious:

Great trip all in all.

Cheers,

Yeah! Blindfisherman thank you for coming along with me to my secret shrimping spot.It was great to be able to catch some Cardinal and Harlequin shrimp in the same body of water as PRL's and PBL's. I also separated all the various coloured Neocaridina I think there are 15 different colours including a fluoro one. I lost two of the CPO's :( Luckily I have another 20 to play with. The sulawesi snails were a bonus weren't they? :victorious:Great trip all in all.Cheers' date='[/quote']Lol

Yeah! Blindfisherman thank you for coming along with me to my secret shrimping spot.

It was great to be able to catch some Cardinal and Harlequin shrimp in the same body of water as PRL's and PBL's. I also separated all the various coloured Neocaridina I think there are 15 different colours including a fluoro one. I lost two of the CPO's :( Luckily I have another 20 to play with. The sulawesi snails were a bonus weren't they? :victorious:

Great trip all in all.

Cheers' date='[/quote']

It was awesome fun!

The Cardinals were definitely my favourite of the day.

Will have to catch up again soon :)

• HOF Member

Loooong time I think they are just having us all on. No pics so it really didn't happen hey Squiggs don't you always say that??????????

You hecklers are all in the wrong thread, there are photos in the other one.

Great trip all in all.

Cheers' date='[/quote']

Hahaha, too funny Serkan. :smiley_simmons:

You mean the two photos taken as you were setting off and one image of the fish you caught? Great photos, surely there must be more! ;)