Sydney Swap Meet

mr_c265

For everyone in Sydney and possibly elsewhere, there is another Sydney Swap Meet Coming up. I'll copy the details here for you (please forgive me if there is a reference to any other forums, i copied it straight off David's post elsewhere):

Let's make it:

Date: Sunday, 29th September 2013

Time: 11:00AM - 4:00PM

Location: Phillips Park, Lidcombe, meet at the corner of Mons Street and Nicholas Street Lidcombe

https://www.google.com.au/maps?q=Nic...ales+2141&z=17

What to bring:

* Anything to sell

* Anything to swap

After Party...

For those interested we can have an after party at Dooleys Club which is close by...it's a great way for us to get to know each other and have a bite to eat.

IT'S FREE TO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE...

Lucky Door Price - Will be the picture below

20130917_101550_zps6580d034.jpg

Which includes:

1x Telescopic Shrimp Net Valued at $10

1x 16mm Filter Shrimp Guard Valued at $10

1x 25cm Straight Pointed Stainless Stell Tweezers Valued at $10

1x Oring Valued at $3

1x 50W Heater Valued at $20

1x 30cm LED Strip 6500K Valued at $25

Tickets will start at $2 each or $10 for 6 and will be sold on the day.

Hope to see you all there!

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone heading from the eastern suburbs with a spare seat?

As of this arvo im unfortunately without a car for the weekend :(

Will pay in shrimp :)

Is anyone heading from the eastern suburbs with a spare seat?

As of this arvo im unfortunately without a car for the weekend :(

Will pay in shrimp :)

Bit of a drive but may be able to come pick you up Sam...if you can't find any other means

i be there guys so if anyone wants to come lt me know is about 20 minutes from my house am going with twellis if anyone wants to come with us your welcome :D i have my van ready with my big sticker YEAHHH

Here are some pics of me (representing!) and some other members at the swap, had a great time chatting and meeting up with everyone!

IMAG0840.jpg

IMAG0834.jpg

IMAG0839.jpg

IMAG0836.jpg

IMAG0838.jpg

IMAG0837.jpg

Hope to see you all at the next meet!

Would have joined youse as well, however my son had a fever. Next time especially if its a Phillips Park again.

Would have joined youse as well' date=' however my son had a fever. Next time especially if its a Phillips Park again.[/quote']

There's talk of a sausage sizzle/barbecue for the next one, I stayed for around 3hrs then started getting really hungry so left early! Needed my snickers or else everyone would have seen my nasty side!

Nice to see some of you again!

Sorry Chi, i've never introduced myself! I'll get to it next time.

There's talk of another one in November, so i'll let you know when i hear about it.

Nice to see some of you again!

Sorry Chi' date=' i've never introduced myself! I'll get to it next time.

There's talk of another one in November, so i'll let you know when i hear about it.[/quote']

No worries mate! I'm to blame there as well. Will definitely see you at the next one!

I toke the photo where cng and twellys and the other guy can't remember he's name sorry

cng where is the photo of me posing ?

I toke the photo where cng and twellys and the other guy can't remember he's name sorry

cng where is the photo of me posing ?

Sorry buddy I knew I forgot one.I have updated previous post to include you and your posing! LOL!

Is that squiggle in the second pic? I thought he was in Queensland.

Hahaha, nah I was actually in Melbourne today, that looks like it could be my evil twin Davin, lol :smiley_simmons:

........or am I his evil twin?? :confused:

Hahaha' date=' nah I was actually in Melbourne today, that looks like it could be my evil twin Davin, lol :smiley_simmons:

........or am I his evil twin?? :confused:[/quote']

You's are both evil :)