Thanks to JP07

Brado

purchased a pack of mishlings from john last week, got way more than expected with a few extra surprises on top of that!! john ur a goodman and a good mate thanks bud :) keep me posted if u hear of any chillers ;)

ive known john a few years now since before skf was around, he is one of the people that has helped keep me in this hobby and has helped me out numerous times. Top bloke! (owes me oebt babies for this rep)

Awwwwwwww bro you're making me blush lol :redface-new: Thanks for the kind words. Happy to help. Will call and find out about chiller tomorrow and get back to you bro. SKF rules!!!

ive known john a while now, he is one of the people that has helped keep me in this hobby and has helped me out numerous times. Top bloke! (owes me oebt babies for this rep)

ive known john a while now' date=' he is one of the people that has helped keep me in this hobby and has helped me out numerous times. Top bloke! (owes me oebt babies for this rep)[/quote']

LOL BB. Why not aye :)

John has helped me on several occasions as well. Introduced me to some pretty cool shrimp people and always full of very useful info. Great bloke

We have a lot of nice shrimp keepers over here' date=' not that I know many personally.[/quote']

Are you suggesting we have a WA SKF BBQ at yours ? :cheerful:

Are you suggesting we have a WA SKF BBQ at yours ? :cheerful:
Ooooh yes..great idea blue balls :stupid: Im in...!
Hahaha I am in. I will bring the drinks ;)
Make sure you bring some cans of "mother" for me... :o

It was old and grotty and never used it anyway. We live on the river and the mozzies are terrible. Both my husband and I have Ross River and Barmah Forrest fever. Any family BBQ's are held at my son's house.

Damn ninja! that Ross River virus is a PITA, my step mum got it & it stopped her in her tracks, she used to be very active before it. :dejection:

Ah ok that would explain it LOL if my place was suitable i would have one here on my brand new bbq but my house isnt the best at the moment until i get my backyard sorted :( but maybe down the track. If anyone is keen on having one though i have 4 BIG packets of snaggers to bring :)

Damn ninja! that Ross River virus is a PITA' date=' my step mum got it & it stopped her in her tracks, she used to be very active before it. :dejection:[/quote']

Put that together with old age and arthritis like me and you are pretty well #%{~ed. that's why shrimp are appealing.

Like bowling, lol? My 80 yr old Mum used to say when she gets old she will take up bowling.

Not that I am implying that this is a hobby for old people or anything, lol???????????????

Not that I am implying that this is a hobby for old people or anything' date=' lol???????????????[/quote']

Hahaha, certainly not. :victorious:

Ooooh yes..great idea blue balls :stupid:

Was this a case of autocorrect? Otherwise honcho i dont want to know how you know! hahahaha

Lol' date=' just gave away our BBQ, last week![/quote']

Sure ninja! EXCUSES! the truth is she doesn't want anyone seeing all the rare beauties she has...ie. Tigers, Pinto's, TBs, etc....LOL!

Sure ninja! EXCUSES! the truth is she doesn't want anyone seeing all the rare beauties she has...ie. Tigers' date= Pinto's, TBs, etc....LOL!

Apparently I'm called the 'Crazy Shrimp Woman' over here, lol. I think we are all nuts if you ask me?