hi all

cgm90

Hi from the gold coast, im bout 6 months into shrimp keeping and in the process of setting new tanks up for more at the moment I have cherrys and chocolates and hopefully will be expanding very soon once my new tanks have cycled

• HOF Member

Hi welcome to SKF there's plenty to see and learn here. Lots of friendly people willing to share their knowledge. Ask any questions you like and please post some pictures. Hope you enjoy our forum

Thanks all here is a couple photos of my cherries and there tank, they are breeding like crazy (sorry about poor quality photos its taken with my tablet)

post-12-139909863594_thumb.jpgpost-12-139909863596_thumb.jpgpost-12-139909863597_thumb.jpg

post-3700-139909853406_thumb.jpg

post-3700-139909853409_thumb.jpg

post-3700-139909853412_thumb.jpg

Im in the process of setting these 2 tanks up, any suggestions on which shrimp i should go into?

post-12-139909863599_thumb.jpgpost-12-139909863601_thumb.jpg

post-3700-139909853415_thumb.jpg

post-3700-139909853419_thumb.jpg

Looking cool, what substrates do you have? the one on the right looks like an inert sand so i would suggest a cherry of some sort (based on pH).

The dark substrate is proper ada soil, and the white one is called salt and pepper quartz sand

Welcome to the forum dude, definitely lots to learn & enjoy here. Love the scapes on your new tank setups, that tree should look awesome in a couple of months, what are you using to create foliage? Hope you have as much fun here as we do! :smiley_simmons:

003-funny-animal-gifs-rabbit-parkour_zps36561b1c.gif

Not sure of the name I spoke to my lfs and asked for a thinner and more delicate look and its what they ordered in for me

Looks like a nice moss, might want to try & find some Fissidens for it as it will stay a lot tighter together & look more like a tree, just a thought. :encouragement:

Hi welcome to a fellow Gold Coaster Enjoy our forum SKF