The Big SKF Mushroom Hunt

Garnelchen

WhAt if 4 people get the same amount of mushys

Don't you worry your little head about that! :D I've got it all sorted (I think).

Just go and look for mushrooms!

Don't you worry your little head about that! :D I've got it all sorted (I think).

Just go and look for mushrooms!

Ooooh I wouldn't take that bro...she's basically saying you have a peanut sized brain! LOL! (I just love stirring up trouble on this forum!)

You again, Chi! :smiley_simmons:

Haven't you got some work to do? .....like finding mushies or something? :onthego:

You again' date=' Chi! :smiley_simmons:

Haven't you got some work to do? .....like finding mushies or something? :onthego:[/quote']

Come on admit it this forum would be sooo boring without me! hahahaha!

Yes I have been searching for mushies and am certain will have them all found soon, nice comp Garnel!

Careful Chi, it's Garnelchen's comp....don't want to be in a position where you've found all the mushies, but got banned from winning......better be nice :-)

Hey everybody!

Do not forget to look for mushrooms! Entries are coming in fast and you have to be in it to win an awesome Blue Bolt Juvie (donated by Dean!) :triumphant:

The rules for this comp are simple:

I've been busy last night hiding mushrooms all over the forum in some of my older posts.

All you have to do is finding the mushrooms' date=' copy the link to the page where they are located and send the links to me in a PM.

Every SKF member is allowed to send one entry only, so don't send anything before you have finished searching!

[b']Do not send more than ONE PM!

I am not telling you how many mushrooms there are hidden and I might still add some more over the next couple of days but I will let you know when I have finished adding mushrooms.

The competition ends on September 7.

Winner is whoever finds the most mushrooms. :triumphant:

The awesome price to be won in this comp is 1 male Bluebolt Juvi from Dean! THANKS DEAN!

Good luck! :victorious:

Omg almost forgot about this legendary competition!! Will mushroom hunt in next few days!!! Would love to/need to win the Blue Bolt! :)

Brilliant work Garnelchen!

Dont understand a bit. We have to looking for "mushroom" or a picture of mushroom? Hmmm ;)

And when will u finish adding mushroom?

Yes, little mushroom pictures hidden in my posts. :)

I'm finished now adding mushrooms.

Has the results been announced yet?

Can tell you are no good when it comes to being patient, I'm sure it ends on the 7th September! LOL!

Come on people! There are only a few days left to find the hidden mushrooms and win an awesome Bluebolt juvi from Dean!

• HOF Member

All you new premium members can enter this contest for a Bluebolt from Dean. Give it a go the more the merrier:encouragement:

Now I remember why I miss SKF when I don't visit in a while! Awesome competition idea, Garnelchen, I'll be sure to go mushroom hunting tomorrow :D

Garnie, Garnie, Garnie...are we there yet?!?

patience everyone, it will probably be Sunday when news is out

Good morning everybody!

I'm here!...and still receiving entries!

Remember you can send your entries in until midnight tonight.

At least I think that's what we agreed on....or was it midnight last night? :confused:

Anyway, I have a lot of entries to check and count, so yeah....Wraithy is right!

Results will be out tomorrow. :victorious:

Good Luck everyone!!! Thanks again Garnelchen for a great competition!!!

Goodluck everyone, it took me ages and ages to go mushroom hunting, but my count is in so fingers crossed :-)