back in the game ..!

Well after killing all my TB a few months back with h202 , i slowly have been able to get my TB program back into action with help from BB, JPN07, dean, and the rest of the skf crew..

I finally have a Berried BB.. its taken me ages to get her berried and was wondering if she was ever gonna get berried???

So freakin happy right now....! :D

20130730_203904.jpg20130730_204237.jpg20130730_211334.jpg

Well done honcho ! Is it the pic, or is that BB looking rather pale ? What's your GH ?

Congratz mate, totally deserve it ! Woohoo !

Its not just the pic.. she,s been like that forever..

She moulted this morning, so maybe she wi get darker.?!

Awesome news!! She looks huge, lots of eggs there!!

Very nice bro. Glad you are back in the game and no more H2o2 for you! bahahaha

Lol.. never using that nasty stuff again.....!

And BB u must be some kind of shrimp freak..GH is 4 ..just put a dash of magnesium and a touch of calcium..should raise gh right...?

Its kinda strange though because GH is 4 ..the fem is pale, but the male seems nice..

Weird ....!

20130730_220331.jpg20130730_220319.jpg

Very nice bro. Glad you are back in the game and no more H2o2 for you! bahahaha
but I think I see a couple of worms in the tank.....nuke it with a bottle of H202 honcho ! Lol ....
Lol.. never using that nasty stuff again.....!And BB u must be some kind of shrimp freak..GH is 4 ..just put a dash of magnesium and a touch of calcium..should raise gh right...?
Just calcium..... If you remineralise with salty shrimp, there'll be enough Mg...... You have 4 weeks to raise your GH to 5-6....so do it real slow, especially with your berried mamma in there. :-)

Nice one honcho, hope your back with a stronger mind this time to get a colony going.

thanx guys..

the good thing is, that she is pure TB .. not mixed with mischlings..should have 100% TB..

Mr Shrimp im totally back with a vengeance..! lol

Awesome stuff dude, glad to see you're back on the horse, congrats on the berried girl :victorious:

Congratulations bro! Doesn't it feel good to have some good news come from what seemed the end?

Congratulations bro! Doesn't it feel good to have some good news come from what seemed the end?

Definantely does chi...!

At 1 stage i nearly gave up, after loosing sooo many TB..

So happy atm.. :D

Also recieves some more pure blood TB from dean today.. so big huge thanx to dean..

Ill post pics up as soon as photobucket uploads. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo just a quick update...

Well its about time i hatched some tb babies finally..!

Found a kk and a panda, but sure theres others around..

20130818_135358.jpg20130818_135820.jpg

Well done Honcho ! Great work, and congratz on getting it all back on track ! :applause:

Nice , nice, nice mate congratulations