Looking for info

FeedingMoloch

Hi guys,

I am currently looking for info particularly on natives but happy to devour whatever you have.....

Are there any great books I could read?

Any caresheets floating around?

I'm looking for exact water parameters, min./max. Aquarium sizes, dietary information, substrate and compatability with other shrimp and plantation.

Any info for any species would be fantastic :)

Best people to speak to about natives are Mr Native himself, Northboy, Fishmosy is another very knowledgable native dude, Baccus has a great deal of experience with natives & Wayne6442 is having some success breeding natives & wild types. Hope this helps :victorious:

First stop I would suggest is the SKF library, there are a few articles there now on native shrimp. Second stop would be to read most ( if not all of ) the threads in the native section as there are plenty of little bits of information in many of the threads that can have a big influence on your success or failure with natives. You'll also get a better feel for where our natives come from and therefore how best to keep them. Finally if you have any specific questions regarding a specific species or requirements or anything else to do with native shrimp, please feel free to post it up here. There are no silly questions.