My RED Cherry

Wraithie

I know its just a cherry, and iphone pics dont really do her justice but this girl was stunning last night, i think she must have just offloaded her bubs and was celebrating.

post-3161-139909853355_thumb.jpg

post-3442-139909861698_thumb.jpg

I think I can still see a teeny champagne flute and bottle of Möet (Moet in case unicode doesn't work) next to her ;)

Gratz! Happy hunting for shrimplets!

Very cool Wraithie, got some good colour there, definitely got some great potential :victorious:

nice color are its legs red ? any of the boys look like that ,, its so hard to get a boy that red ,,

Not in the boys I have currently, I'm hoping that some of the upcoming shrimplet males have better colour, they seem washed out so often!

I have a mate up here with masses of cherries in outdoor ponds, when I get the chance to plunder his collection ill keep an eye out for some nice red males for you.

• 3 weeks later...

So these guys aren't picky...but they went mental for the NLS Betta food I just tried on them!

post-3442-139909852177_thumb.jpg

• HOF Member

What is NSL haven't heard of that brand. The colour of those shrimp is very good.

New life spectrum. One of the ladies at work had her fighter turn its nose up at it (its one of the more expensive betta foods) so she gave it to me :)

• HOF Member

Thanks. I have an Aqua One Betta food which is very tiny and used that with great success in raising my Red Cherries when I was breeding them. The babies managed it very well but I use all the powdered foods now. Might try it again I still have heaps left.

Very cool colours on those guys, well done! Definitely on your way to a great line :victorious: