My Green Hulk Journey

Looks like ninja has a new BFF ineke. You may have been ditched :confused:

Ineke knows better than that, stop stirring Chi.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueBolts

• Squiggle

• ninja

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOF Member
Ineke knows better than that' date=' stop stirring Chi.[/quote']

Yeah Chi stop stirring:encouragement:

Yeah Chi stop stirring:encouragement:

But it is sooo boring without stirring every now and then...:fox:

• HOF Member

It has been all best behaviour for a while now- I agree it makes it a bit boring- gee Chi I agreed with you that's twice I've been nice maybe I'm coming down with something:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

fingers & toes cross...can't wait to see the shrimplets...although I don't expect them to be breeding true' date=' it's a great start ![/quote']

Everything xed for u :-) yay for the hulks

F1's GH x F4 Mishling ...

null-8-8.jpg

null-7-11.jpg

null-23.jpg

Counted 9 juvi's to date, with majority 5 xPanda/KK, 2 x WR & 2 Mish, hoping to find/see more over the next few days. Unsure whether the juvi Panda/KK, will turn out to be GH's ? It's a great start ! ....Now just awaiting for my GH girl to drop...... 14 days and counting......

Oooh those shrimplettes look very promising mate...

Cant wait to see how they develop..

Lovely start man...!

• HOF Member

Woohoo way to go BB they look good congratulations :encouragement:

Yet again Marcus, looking good, Oh first, second and third dibs (just to get my point across)...I read from Hillary on another forum that the GH/Jelly's are from TB's with weak pigmentation?

Yet again Marcus' date=' looking good, Oh first, second and third dibs (just to get my point across)...I read from Hillary on another forum that the GH/Jelly's are from TB's with weak pigmentation?[/quote']

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure about "weak pigmentation", more so the layer(s), or lack off, I reckon. The GH/Blue Jelly hasn't been a direction Asian breeders have ventured, but in Europe, it's apparently taking a more focused direction. I LOVE the GH colour (not sure of the Blue Jelly), so part of the fun/venture in selective breeding for me. :-)

Awesome work BB, they look very promising! Thanks for sharing & keep us updated :victorious:

Awesome BB. Looks very promising. I found 7 panda/kk in my GH section but looks like normal panda/kk.

Reckon mine will end up as a normal TB too, but hourly they'll possess the GH geno.

I dont think yours will BB. Your babies looks different to mine. Just have to wait and see i guess. I have 2-3 that turns green after they molted but turn back to normal kk/panda when they get their new shell. The rest just stayed normal kk/panda colours.

Yep' date=' chuck some more green food colouring in BB?[/quote']

Or you can use what was it acid and rusted nails like Dean...LOL!

Midori???, drink enuf and you might go green too?

Stop it Chi, stop hijacking BB's thread, bad boy!

• 3 weeks later...

My GH momma released her shrimplets 3-4 days ago, and just starting to see them now.....

With a tad of imagination, alcohol and with one eyes closed, the shrimplets are GH's....

null-5-12.jpg

Will try to get more pics over the proceeding weeks....

Hahaha, just had a couple of CC n dry's & I can only just keep one eye open & I think I can see the colour BB, dell wone *hic* berry nice ssshhhrimplet! *hic* :victorious:

• HOF Member

Very nice BB I can see the colour even if that drunken Squigs can't :encouragement: