New plants

2OFUS

Very nice Buce's dude, your plants are going to be worth more than your shrimp soon, lol :encouragement:

Gotta love the star moss, sweet dude :victorious:

The star moss is awesome!

I dont see the fascination with Buce though, sorry, dont hurt me! :cower:

I dont see the fascination with Buce though' date=' sorry, dont hurt me! :cower:[/quote']

Haha...I'm glad you said it. I was thinking the same.:congratulatory:

Love the mosses though.....and that it one cool snaily you've got there!

The star moss is awesome!

I dont see the fascination with Buce though' date=' sorry, dont hurt me! :cower:[/quote']

I never liked em either until I seem them in person

they are a stunning plant

best looking plant for the tank if u ask me

I especially like it because they are rare and need little trimming so less hands in the tank

I never liked em either until I seem them in person

they are a stunning plant

best looking plant for the tank if u ask me

I especially like it because they are rare and need little trimming so less hands in the tank

I love rare and expensive things!

The ones ive seen here in Vietnam were beautiful. They were big plants full of colour- not little cuttings that we see in Australia

Well im yet to see one in person so i will reserve judgement :)

Only problem is the camera can not capture the metallic rainbow that will appear on the new leaf. That Titan 1 has a strong metallic rainbow when the new leaf Strarts to form.

+1 from me, they are beautiful but shrimp move around & I like watching things that move around(even if it is very slowly sometimes) :victorious:

Well im yet to see one in person so i will reserve judgement :)

when u see one in person u will buy it.. no doubt! ;)

nice one garry!! that first buc u got has grown heaps!!

when u see one in person u will buy it.. no doubt! ;)

nice one garry!! that first buc u got has grown heaps!!

Yeah it's pumping on bigtime !!

I got some star moss for u

already tied ready to go :)

Yeah it's pumping on bigtime !!

I got some star moss for u

already tied ready to go :)

Ur a champion mate.. it looks awesome! see u soon ;)

Beautiful Bucs mate! Nice and healthy and no algae - not easy to keep the algae off.

I am an aquascaper (wannabe :) ) first and a shrimp keeper second. For me, the fascination with Bucs is in their aquascaping potential as well as their beauty. There is nothing like having beautiful shrimp in a beautiful aquascape imo. Also a nice, mature cluster of bucs grown on rock or wood - a beautiful sight.

Buce seem to be a magnet for algae but to remove the algae on Buces is probably one of the easiest plant to do. They are one of the strongest plant to keep, a good spot dose of hydrogen peroxide will clean any Buces but unless you change your set up or routine , the algae will come back. Usually no ferts in shrimp tank, then there's no algae .