• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonX

• Robert

• ineke

• ninja

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Basically anything that is packaged...if you find something you can't get here or cheap get it bro...like food, vitamins, supplements, water conditioners, mineral balls etc...

wait i'm confused, I'm sure i've read that importing shrimp food like mosura is not allowed somewhere here or on another forum?

I remember I wanted to buy some from **** and someone told me not to?

But yeh, worth a try, if you declare it then most they can do is take it.

That's because products like Mosura etc, don't have the ingredients written on the pack/bottle. :encouragement:

Never mind the plants' date=' look at those snails!!!!![/quote']

Pink SNAILYS! :congratulatory:

I want them too!

That's because products like Mosura etc' date=' don't have the ingredients written on the pack/bottle. :encouragement:[/quote']

hopefully these will be okay because they state ingredients. ..

Cant bring fish food back as ive had mine taken away

he said companies who bring in fish food have licences to do so

but got away with calling some things shrimps minerals

Thanks Jon you just made me drool on my key board.

Nice very nice thanks for showing up your photos

Bob

Heres a photo of the ingredients. ..

Safe as mate. It's when it has meat, eggs or honey in it that they get pissy.

Went back to Green Chapter to get more borneo wild food. Yesterday it was closed. Today I tried and closed again.

So I told my driver to take me to Sui Nho.

Here are some photos..

Buce Fake Catherine

post-1452-139909851127_thumb.jpg

Green chapter usually doesnt open till later in the afternoon. I had the same issue when i was there. Take a photo of the panda loaches for me! i miss those cute little bastards. Try and have a look at the ADA resellers store in vietnam (just search the web). Theres one other fish shop i really enjoyed.. they had heaps of aquarium crap.. cade pipes for $20 tanks of arowanas and rays...

Yeah i went to green chapter at 1pm on monday and 6pm yesterday.

I drove past the aquarium shops but didnt stop in.

The little black and white loaches were in Sui Nho.

IM off to Nha Trang today. I wonder if there are any aquarium districts there.

Definitely be visiting green chapter when I head to Vietnam. Thanks for sharing your journey

IM off to Nha Trang today. I wonder if there are any aquarium districts there.

Nha Trang is my favorite place in vn. Definitely stop by the Louisiana brewhouse on the right side of the coast (Next to the sailing club?). Got absolutely hammered day in day out for a week there.

Da Nang has a few hotels with aquascapes but other then that theres nothing fishy and definatley nothing shrimpy the further you travel from Ho chi Minh. Please save your time and dont go to hanoi... man that place is an absolute hole hahah

I went to the water park in Nha Trang and they had an aquarium. There were some pretty cool big fish set ups. I saw huge arowana, aligator garfish, red tail catfish, and that huge south american fish that grows 2meters plus.

Here are some pics

post-1452-13990985118_thumb.jpg

post-1452-139909851184_thumb.jpg

post-1452-139909851188_thumb.jpg

post-1452-139909851192_thumb.jpg

post-1452-139909851195_thumb.jpg

post-1452-139909851199_thumb.jpg

post-1452-139909851203_thumb.jpg

post-1452-139909851207_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pics Johnny . I've kept most of these fishes in the past and loved them all. Brings back memory when I had 6 and 8 foot tanks.

Those red tail catfish and aligator gars were about 1.2 meters long and very soid fish!

It was good to see them.

I went to the very same aquarium when I was there! Thanks for the pics, brings back some nice memories...

Is that the island that you have to catch the cable cart across too or get a water taxi? I would have gone if the weather at the time wasnt so horrid. Apparently the pool on that island is the largest in the northern hemisphere.