Hi Hi Hi Hi

I was a bit quiet with my TB breeding program, but Its time to show them off I guess :)

Shrimplets...

IMG_5390_zps22252949.jpg

IMG_5373_zpsc3c9405e.jpg

IMG_5342_zps252a79f6.jpg

The Father...

IMG_5320_zpsef99ab1b.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace027

• Squiggle

• CNgo2006

• ineke

Congrats dude, looks like you're doing well :encouragement:

Very nice work Ace, is the mother a Bluebolt? The shrimplets look awesome & they look like they have shadow colouring in them, well done :victorious:

Very nice work Ace' date=' is the mother a Bluebolt? The shrimplets look awesome & they look like they have shadow colouring in them, well done :victorious:[/quote']

Thanks guys... The mothers are Mischlings.

Thanks guys... The mothers are Mischlings.

Wow, that's interesting that you've got the shadow colouring from mishlings, it would be interesting to know if the mishlings had bluebolt or shadow panda genes in them :victorious:

Wow' date=' that's interesting that you've got the shadow colouring from mishlings, it would be interesting to know if the mishlings had bluebolt or shadow panda genes in them :victorious:[/quote']

One mischling was sold to me as F4-F5, and to make it more interesting... I have wine red shrimplets as well, but I have 4 Mischlings female in the tank that got berried in succession in 4 days so I dont know where they came from.

Congrats Ace, very nice. Did you get a good % of survival ? They do look like shadow panda's, so extra nice !

One mischling was sold to me as F9' date=' and to make it more interesting... I have wine red shrimplets as well, but I have 4 Mischlings female in the tank that got berried in succession in 4 days so I dont know where they came from.[/quote']

Very cool dude, lots of shrimplets for you then, well done! :victorious:

Congrats Ace' date=' very nice. Did you get a good % of survival ? They do look like shadow panda's, so extra nice ![/quote']

They are only about 5mm big so I still have to wait and see. My WP are..

PH - 6.5

TDS - 90

Temp - 23c

Substrate is Up-Aqua shrimp sand base and topped up with Benibachi.

nice one ace!

Looking good - keep us posted with their progress. See how that shadowing goes.

Congratulations on the mishling babies mate, glad it's all coming together for you :)Just to clear the air about the mishling female, she is not F9 mate. She is F4/5 as I told you when you Purchased her. Maybe you got confussed between other shrimp we were discussing. I asked izzy to correct this With you when told him that to :)

One mischling was sold to me as F9, and to make it more interesting... I have wine red shrimplets as well, but I have 4 Mischlings female in the tank that got berried in succession in 4 days so I dont know where they came from.

Wow Ace027 those shadow panda shrimplets really have strong colors. I hope it all goes well for you :)

Congratulations on the mishling babies mate' date=' glad it's all coming together for you :)

Just to clear the air about the mishling female, she is not F9 mate. She is F4/5 as I told you when you

Purchased her. Maybe you got confussed between other shrimp we were discussing. I asked izzy to correct this

With you when told him that to :)[/quote']

All good Dean, actually I dont care as long it breeds TB :)

Very nice Ace and yes Dean's mischlings drop a nice number of TBs! So many shadows with nice colours from a mischling very lucky!

• HOF Member

Congratulations beautiful shrimplets. Well done:encouragement:

Holy cow dude! You never mentioned they were shadows!!! Congrats Ace :)

Save me 1 for me please lol. Hopefully, when I get back from overseas, 1 will be ready for me hehe.

Holy cow dude! You never mentioned they were shadows!!! Congrats Ace :)

Save me 1 for me please lol. Hopefully' date=' when I get back from overseas, 1 will be ready for me hehe.[/quote']

Sorry izzy all dips have been accounted for...

Booo :(

Ace, I'll be popping around your place to drop off some of your stuff and check them out then ok? :)

Update...

Shrimplets are about 7mm now and I counted about 15 that are showing off, got a couple of Wine red as well and the good news is all 4 female misch are berried again :applause:

A question though, I throw in a saddled Snow white in the tank but after 2 weeks its still not berried, looks like my KK male only likes CBS mischlings :(.

Ace

I'm guessing you mean the Snow White is saddled? I think you should just be patient dude, he'll do the deed eventually, I did the same thing with a saddled CRS & she eventually berried to my panda :victorious:

Awesome news about the WR's too, well done :encouragement:

I'm guessing you mean the Snow White is saddled? I think you should just be patient dude' date=' he'll do the deed eventually, I did the same thing with a saddled CRS & she eventually berried to my panda :victorious:

Awesome news about the WR's too, well done :encouragement:[/quote']

Yes I mean saddled :)

Update...

Shrimplets are about 7mm now and I counted about 15 that are showing off' date=' got a couple of Wine red as well and the good news is all 4 female misch are berried again :applause:

A question though, I throw in a saddled Snow white in the tank but after 2 weeks its still not berried, looks like my KK male only likes CBS mischlings :(.

Ace[/quote']

2 weeks is nothing some will be saddled much longer without being berried, just too picky with their males I reckon. Patience.....