SKF Shirt Competition :)

Dean

Hi Guys & Girls

As you should all know by now, we have sexy SKF shirts available for our SKF loyalists :)

To show my appreciation to those special members i thought what better way to show off the new SKF shirts, then to have another Comp involving the shirts :encouragement:

I know how you all like cool prizes and enjoy the comps so this is going to be one to remember...

The competition...

This is one of the easiest comps we will ever have with some of the best prizes given away to date :triumphant:

You must have purchased a SKF shirt to enter!!!

All you need to do is take a photo or Video of yourself "wearing the new SKF shirt" anywhere in public or somewhere you will be noticed.

(You can black out your face if you’re shy)

Yes it’s that simple…

The winner will be the person who submits the best or funniest photo/video of themselves wearing the SKF shirt somewhere public.

Competition will commence 1st June 2013 and close 6th July 2013.

You can enter your 3 best pics/vids only.

Winner will be decided via poll.

Some ideas could be wearing the Skf shirt;

- In front of a famous landmark?

- Somewhere that is sure to turn heads?

- Just sitting around with mates?

- In front of a TV reporter/TV program being filmed ?

- Your mug shot if you get arrested :) (SKF will not bail you out lol)

etc etc etc

The Prizes!!!

The prize for this competition will be "your choice of 1 Complete Set" of products for either a shrimp tank or planted tank. All you will need to buy is a 30cm cube tank and you have a full setup ready to go (30cm cube/tank recommended to match lighting)

Option #1.

1x Complete Benibachi shrimp tank setup. :applause:

Prize consists of the following

Substrate

2x 5ltr Benibachi Black soil Fulvic (normal)

Foods

1x Kale tablets

1x Red bee ambitious

Additives

1x Benibachi red up

1x Benibachi SP-Max H (white up)

1x Bee Speed Super enzyme

1x Crimson bee balls

1x mineral powder

1x super bacteria bee max

1x shrimp active water

1x Fulvic grain

1x Benibachi zero α

Other

1x Saltyshrimp Bee shrimp mineral GH+ 230g

1x Oxydator Mini

1x shrimp net

Lighting

1x aqusky 30cm LED light

Shrimp

2x Kingkong Juvi

Option #2.

1x Complete ADA planted tank setup. :stupid:

Prize consists of the following

Substrate

1x 9ltr ADA (Africana or Malaya) (chose 1 type only) normal

1x 3ltr ADA (Africana/Malaya) (chose 1 type only) powder

1x Power sand S 2ltr

Fertilizers1x Green Brighty Step 1

1x Green Brighty step 2

1x Green Brighty step 3

1x Green Brighty Special shade

1 x green brighty Special lights

1 x Brighty K

Additives

1x Black water

1x Tourmaline BC

1x Bacter 100

1x Super Clear

1x Iron Bottom Tablets

1x Iron Bottom Long tablets

1x multi bottom tablets

1x multi bottom long tablets

1x Green gain

1x Green Bacter

1x Phyton-Git

1x ECA

1x Penac P

1x Penac W

Accessories

1x ADA 10mm thermometer

1x ADA Moss cotton

1x Riccia stones

Lighting

1x ADA Aquasky LED light

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you want to have a chance at winning these great prizes get yourself a sexxxxy SKF polo :)

You rock Dean!! (as usual) I so want that nano shrimp tank kit, oh yeah! :victorious:

OMG...Those are amazing prizes ! .... Gotta put m thinking cap on !

Extremely generous prize barrel there Dean, great idea for a comp as well :)

That is a VERY exiting comp! Can't wait for my shirt to arrive! :applause:....and I'm looking forward to se all the entries!

Hay HexaD, lol no its just 1 shirt needed to be a part of this comp but you can buy 3 if you like :)

1 shirt per entry????? you are awesome Dean!
Thanks to everyone else. I thought you might all like this prize pool and hopefully all get in on the fun and enter the comp.All details about the shirts can be found on this thread in first post. There is a tally at the bottom with remaining numbers of shirts and sizes.http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/showthread.php/3353-SKF-Shirts-)

• HOF Member

Maybe I could get hubby to wear one?. That alone should win the prize LOL

Good one Dean, I am in on that one, 3 good shots the mind boggles?? one will have to be at the markets (work).

Just to keep every one on there toes and ON the forum, there is a prize coming in a few months you guys are going to KILL for and Dean and my self are NOT TELLING, so you will have to say on the forum.

Trust me this one is a once in a life time prize.

Hint!! you will need a weeks holidays. So keep a week spare.

Bob

Just to keep every one on there toes and ON the forum' date=' there is a prize coming in a few months you guys are going to KILL for and Dean and my self are NOT TELLING, so you will have to say on the forum.

Trust me this one is a once in a life time prize.Hint!! you will need a weeks holidays. So keep a week spare. Bob[/quote']

Keeping secrets that long does severe damage to ones health and well being..... Can't wait ! Thanks Bob.

Good one Dean' date=' I am in on that one, 3 good shots the mind boggles?? one will have to be at the markets (work).

Just to keep every one on there toes and ON the forum, there is a prize coming in a few months you guys are going to KILL for and Dean and my self are NOT TELLING, so you will have to say on the forum.

Bob[/quote']

WHATISIT? WHATISIT? WHATISIT??????

Good one Dean' date=' I am in on that one, 3 good shots the mind boggles?? one will have to be at the markets (work).

Bob[/quote']

Very intriguing Bob, you've got my interest :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Mmmmm Bob what are you up to cant wait to find out:cheerful:

Bob[/quote']

Ooolala! Must be a new exotic shrimp which never been on the markets :P Who knows! Hoping it collides with my school holidays!

Bob[/quote']

So it is a week up there with you as tour guide then is it Bob? Must be something along those lines!

This is one freaken awesome comp/forum ever!!!! Count me in baby!

Bob[/quote']

i hope the prize includes someone to shrimp-sit while you are away!!!