Thanks dean

OzShrimp

Got my shrimp this morning :) had 2 hours sleep after my night shift and up to acclimate them lol :)

Havent got to have a good look yet because their hiding in the huge portion of Fissiden! :D

Not to mention a shirt with a LED dislay thing lol, i do not have the mental capacity to work out how it works unfortunately i tried unsuccessfully lots.

Awesome stuff, can't wait to see the pics, what shrimp did you get? :encouragement:

• HOF Member

wow exciting for you too! Just love it when new shrimp come- pictures PLEASE!!:cheerful:

Was meant to be 20 a-s grades, dean put in extra and from close inspection they actually appear to be more ss-sss

Father CRSmas does it again...but why is it he learns to count when shipping TB's to me? I reckon he gets Mrs CRSmas to pack the TB's just in case...LOL!

Good job Dean :encouragement:

Looking forward to seeing photos of your new shrimp Oz!

Father CRSmas does it again...but why is it he learns to count when shipping TB's to me? I reckon he gets Mrs CRSmas to pack the TB's just in case...LOL!

Lol I got a bonus for helping to add colour to the forum

Lol I got a bonus for helping to add colour to the forum

Yes I know he is very generous, I have also gotten bonuses from him, but for some reason he counts and adds like Einstein when it comes to TBs?

Yes I know he is very generous' date=' I have also gotten bonuses from him, but for some reason he counts and adds like Einstein when it comes to TBs?[/quote']

As does everyone :)

Yes I know he is very generous' date=' I have also gotten bonuses from him, but for some reason he counts and adds like Einstein when it comes to TBs?[/quote']

Quote of the day.

heres a couple of pics most of them are in hiding atm i think getting used to their surroundings.

Not my best pics either but now my tank actually looks like it has decent amount of shrimp in it lol.

I think most of these are ones i got from dean lol, i know the snow whites definately are.

DSC00999_zps025ebff1.jpgDSC00998_zpsa7946f4a.jpgDSC00997_zpse9e3923a.jpgDSC00996_zps3e72d3b2.jpgDSC00995_zps0a89091e.jpgDSC00994_zpsa7e0cbe2.jpg

this is what i did with the added bonus in the bag, the shrimp love their updated accommodation

DSC00993_zpsd6ceeaf8.jpg

post-1548-139909850262_thumb.jpg

• HOF Member

Cool pictures Oz it's nice to actually see some shrimp in your tank isn't it?:encouragement:

its funny cause even though i wouldnt see them very often i think i have spent atleast 600-700$ on shrimp since i started in this hobby lol

Awesome pics dude, it's definitely cool watching new shrimp :victorious:

Nice shrimp mate and the pictures were pretty good too.

So was she looking when you typed the amount spent? ;)

nah i always get the go ahead lol :) I am done buying shrimp now anyway

• HOF Member
nah i always get the go ahead lol :) I am done buying shrimp now anyway

oh Oz I don't know if one is ever done buying shrimp it's like MTS you always need just one more!:victorious:

Today I received a nice polysterene box with lots of goodies! Had to open at work to check out the new shrimp, particularly as my manager(s)

have been taking an interest and one of those is a former Marine keeper. So I had a look and sure enough Dean sent me four absolutely beautiful

little Rubies. So I put them away again, waited out the rest of an extremely long day, constantly checking to ensure nobody moves/touches my

babies.

Got home tonight, open the bags, gently added them to a small container with their water, add about 10% to start the acclimatisation process,

nice and slowly as you do. Now I'm taking a bit more care than usual anyway, then count. One, two, three, wait, he isn't Red, four, five, lets count

that again! One, two, three, four, five, holy smeg, six! They're small but their colours are intense! They're absolutely beautiful so the magnifying

glass is out enjoying their patterns, they're fantastic!

Dean, got to say I'm so chuffed and happy it ain't funny! So so happy, the Vodka is coming out tonight and I'm enjoying watching the little guys.

Really appreciate the extra's, Thank you ;-) The little blue bolt is an absolute stunner and from what I can see quite dominant already. The Rubies

are just fantastic, strong colours and just beautiful. I'll give them a couple of days to settle down then need to add a few pictures. Thanks again

are small so took

So your hunt is over! You wish has been answered and by no other than Father CRSmas himself! Pictures would be nice Davin! Congrats on the new gems!

• HOF Member

congrats on some nice shrimp there BigD! Can't wait to see the pictures. Good one Dean you are so generous!!:encouragement:

• HOF Member

Even though we are hijacking Oz's thread I would like to thank Dean too. I ordered 2 bags of Benibachi and then later changed the order to 3 . Dean sent them but didn't charge the extra postage so thank you Dean greatly appreciated:encouragement::onthego:

So your hunt is over! You wish has been answered and by no other than Father CRSmas himself! Pictures would be nice Davin! Congrats on the new gems!

Yep, my hunt is over ;-) I'm actually pretty chuffed so now enjoying a Vodka and watching the little guys/gals settle in, so far so good. Picture will come in the next couple of days,

don't worry about that. Just giving them a bit of space and me a drink, got to chill and just enjoy