Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• matblack

• KiwiBigD

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a shadow panda?? Looks awesome!

And is it berried? Even awesomer!!!

Beautiful berried shadow panda........well done. Absolutely gorgeous !

• HOF Member

Gorgeous drop dead gorgeous congratulations :encouragement:

She's got black legs, Awesum. It's hard to find panda or kk with black legs

Happy to help a struggling tb keeper :P remember the agreement. Can't wait to see her colour it up.

Wow I'm suprise how much color she has lost. I was one of the first to see her in the shop and she caught my attention from far away. The original blue in her is extremly rare.

Wow I'm suprise how much color she has lost. I was one of the first to see her in the shop and she caught my attention from far away. The original blue in her is extremly rare.

Why didnt you buy it when you first saw it? Mat would have got it but the guy wouldnt budge on the premium price he was asking. I managed to drop the price when i went and bought it and was able to pass on that saving to mat.

$800?! That's pretty steep, I would have told him where to go too :encouragement:

$800, definitely too steep. SKF/Dean has reduced the $ for TB's tremendously, so $800 is perhaps 12+ months ago prices.

+1 Totally dude, Dean is definitely leading the way with hobbiest friendly prices, there's also others who are definitely spreading the love in the TB scene too :victorious:

Yeah $800 is steep, got to agree. But what would people consider a good price for a guaranteed female?

I'm curious, particularly as I'm always on the lookout for girls and I pay a more than fair price.

Dean had some Shadow Pandas up in his April sale for $300. He had sexed normal Pandas for $250 & King Kongs for $400 :encouragement:

I think that she is worth every dollar. $800 or not. What you get is quality genes that noone else had. Pure blood TB. Intense blue hue that isnt the same as a $300 shadow. You get what you pay for. Mats got a few shadows from Dean and they arnt the same as this one. I was lucky enough to drop the price on this fellas king kongs and pandas and took both girls that were in the tank and guess what? less then a moth later they were berried. Worth every penny.

What's wrong with the quality of my shrimp Rob?

Pictures speak for them selves and by the look of it the shrimp you purchased is no better

Than anything I sell, but the difference is mine are tank breed and not fresh imports.

If your going to run your mouth about the quality of my shrimp to make yourself look good then

I suggest you wait till you know a thing or two about them first.

How many tb do you breed mate? I'm guessing none?

Dean had some Shadow Pandas up in his April sale for $300. He had sexed normal Pandas for $250 & King Kongs for $400 :encouragement:

What I meant was confirmed girls. I brought a few shrimp from Dean last month and I'm happy with them. Especially love the TB packs he had and would love a few

more to build my numbers.

So did I, you will get confirmed sexes from Dean, you ask for a girl from Dean & you will get a girl, his shrimp are spectacular quality as well :encouragement:

What's wrong with the quality of my shrimp Rob?

Pictures speak for them selves and by the look of it the shrimp you purchased is no better

Than anything I sell' date=' but the difference is mine are tank breed and not fresh imports.

If your going to run your mouth about the quality of my shrimp to make yourself look good then

I suggest you wait till you know a thing or two about them first.

How many tb do you breed mate? I'm guessing none?[/quote']

Sorry if i offended you, i didnt say the quality of your shrimps were bad they are just completely different to this shrimp in question. These shrimp are also talk bred in sydney?

So did I' date=' you will get confirmed sexes from Dean, you ask for a girl from Dean & you will get a girl, his shrimp are spectacular quality as well :encouragement:[/quote']

Have never thought to do that, it just feels wrong when you look at the price. But I've generally brought groups with confirmed females in them which makes it easier.