hi i live nere coffs harbour i am new to shrimp

eels10

hi i live nere coffs harbour i am new to shrimp i was a fish breeder now i am looking at shrimp they look cool

thanks i am hopping to learn a lot here

And you will learn alot at Skf

some shrimp genius's here :)

Welcome to the forum dude, hope you enjoy yourself as much as we do :encouragement:

image-74_zps8b93b372.jpg

Welcome to the forum dude' date=' hope you enjoy yourself as much as we do :encouragement:

image-74_zps8b93b372.jpg

squiggle u have used this before :)

do I win anything :) jks

squiggle u have used this before :)

do I win anything :) jks

Lol, nah not this time but I was going to do the comp again soon, actually you win a free post on any thread you chose, lol :smiley_simmons:

i was a african breeder

You were or your fish were? LOL! Welcome to the forum! You will notice the difference to other forums immediately as SKF is the Bomb! As with all new here I highly recommend the premium membership so you get access to the whole forum, you will not regret it, I guarantee it!

Water quality is the key to shrimp, breeding fish is child's play compared to shrimp, lol. Actually if you keep your WP within spec it's quite easy, although there are some shrimp which require more attention to detail :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Feel free to ask any thing you want to know. We were all beginners at some stage and there are plenty of people happy to share their knowledge with you.:encouragement:

what does membership cost

Premium membership is $12.50 for the year & it is well worth the money, you get access to the classifieds & auction threads, the money you spend will be more than saved on your fist purchase :victorious: Just go to "Settings" & down on the left is "Paid Subscriptions" :encouragement:

Enjoy your shrimping here with us at SKF welcome!