Yayyyy pregnant bluebolt :)

You must be really stoked mate. Well done and I hope they all grow up well for you.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2OFUS

• Squiggle

• CNgo2006

• torface

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You must be really stoked mate. Well done and I hope they all grow up well for you.

Thanks doron

Awesome pics dude, they look stunning & the colour is so strong for that young, well done! can't wait to see the pics as they grow :encouragement:

Awesome pics dude, they look stunning & the colour is so strong for that young, well done! can't wait to see the pics as they grow :encouragement:[/quote

thanks squig

Crs

cbs

Bb's

Soon to be kk's :)

red rili

red cherrys

pumpkins

black knights

That's all the room we have for at the moment :)

Very nice ' date='got to be proud of them little beauties[/quote']

We sure are :)

hows your tb's going mate ?

Well done 2ofus! I envy you :sour:

congrats bro the pics look amazing!! cant wait to see the tank floor covered in those little guys :)

congrats bro the pics look amazing!! cant wait to see the tank floor covered in those little guys :)

Cheers mick and Dave

dave come get your ial :)

Found this guy aswell

looks to be a gold mishling as I had a Crs mishling drop aswell :)

post-3445-139909851753_thumb.jpg

post-277-139909850444_thumb.jpg

Awesome dude, I love the SW/GB shrimplets, they look very cool :encouragement:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Must Read SKF Articles

• sdlTBfanUK
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58BrDSEY8KE  
    • beanbag
      One interesting thing he mentioned was "Bacteria pressure", which I guess just means number of bacteria around.  Yet I see all these other videos from shrimpkeepers bragging about how much bacteria their filtering system holds. Also interesting is no mention of using anti-biotics to treat bacterial infection.  I think that has fallen out of favor recently.
    • sdlTBfanUK
    • sdlTBfanUK
      It has been a few weeks now and I have done a couple of large water changes. I tested the water parameters this morning, GH6 and KH2, TDS 140 and PH 7.5. Obviously the PH is off but there isn't anything in the tank that should cause the PH to rise to this figure so I will just run the tank for another month with 10% weekly water changes (probably just with RO water) and see where we are at that point. The RO water tests at PH6, and the KH and GH in the tank could come down as they are at the upper limits for Caridina shrimps! There are only about 10 very small snails in there at this point, but they seem to be doing well enough.
    • sdlTBfanUK
      I believe these to be very rare in Australia so you may even consider making it a longer term plan and produce your own by starting with the best CRS you can get as that is where the pure lines started! Depends how patient and interested in the project you are, but would save money as well? If I recall correctly it takes from 8 generations of selective breeding? They sell them at micro aquatic shop but do not ship to Western Australia, but that means they are available in Australia. https://microaquaticshop.com.au/products/pure-red-line-grade-ss-shrimp Good luck and just maybe smeone on here may point you in the right direction or be able to supply you with some.