April SKF Competition - Sponsored by ( Filter Systems Australia )

skfadmin

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OzShrimp

• ineke

• torface

• Squiggle

Charging the handy cam to make an entry, all you entrants who already have R/O feel free to send to me if you win lol :P

I have been thinkin about this comp every day since its been posted and have finally come up with a movie idea :D just got to buy a few things and get days off before production can begin lol

• HOF Member

Waiting waiting waiting. So looking forward to seeing these movies. :encouragement:

Working on it Ineke ... it's not easy being director, production manager, script writer, cameraman, lighting director... blaa blaa ... lol

the filming is the easy part, i got no idea how to edit and add speech bubbles and stuff lol

• HOF Member

It's all easy for me Cookster I'm just sitting backstage waiting for it all to happen lol

I have started mine but since this was announced right before i came back to work i didnt have time to get music. Now i have my song but i'm lacking in some clips i want so i have to wait until next week :(

I have decided on my music and my script to an extent but i just have to get what i dont have already and learn how to put it together

the script is in my head not written lol, can you tell i really want to try and win lol

Story Boards??? damn, I forgot the story boards ... hahaha

lol I hope you have your story boards drawn out ;)

was actually going to do that tonight at work lol

I have to wait till next week cause I have a brunch penciled in with the producer, director, script writer & stunt coordinator, we're having a brainstorming session to make sure of the right paradigm, lol :smiley_simmons:

LOL!

I got my first draft edited last night. Now it will be sent to the independent review comittee (boyfriend) for critical appraisal... :D

Oh man, I really want to enter but all I have is an iPhone that can record... (Waiting for my new DSLR) and I have no idea how to edit videos =(

oh and I have no where near 70 posts!

Steph =(

Oh man' date=' I really want to enter but all I have is an iPhone that can record... (Waiting for my new DSLR) and I have no idea how to edit videos =(

oh and I have no where near 70 posts!

Steph =([/quote']

You'll easily have 70 posts by the time the competition closes, Steph :)

I'll let you know a secret... mine is filmed entirely on an iphone and i have to say although it's no HD, it's pretty damn good for what it is.

Give it a go, you've got nothing to lose!!

You'll easily have 70 posts by the time the competition closes' date=' Steph :)

I'll let you know a secret... mine is filmed entirely on an iphone and i have to say although it's no HD, it's pretty damn good for what it is.

Give it a go, you've got nothing to lose!![/quote']

Hmm maybe I'll give it a shot then =)

(pun intended =p)

steph =)

I gotta say.. im really looking forward to checking out the vids..

Im completely useless at all that kind of stuff so im not gonna enter.

But good to see everyone enjoying themselves so far...!

Good luck and happy filming guys and gals :victorious:

Just click the video logo like you do with a photo (but with the photo logo) and input the link