April SKF Competition - Sponsored by ( Filter Systems Australia )

skfadmin

• HOF Member
What you worried about ineke lol :P

Me Worried you should worried my friend very worried!!! I'm fine I'm not in it!!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OzShrimp

• ineke

• torface

• Squiggle

If i can count on u for at least 1 vote then i will be happy lol :P 1 is better then none :P

If i can count on u for at least 1 vote then i will be happy lol :P 1 is better then none :P

Lol, can't be putting people on the spot like that. As long as you tried your best then let your video speak for itself.

• HOF Member
Lol' date=' can't be putting people on the spot like that. As long as you tried your best then let your video speak for itself.[/quote']

Hey Chi you wouldn't be sticking up for me would you:congratulatory:

Hey where did my entry go? It's gone from the entry thread!

I stick up for all "sweeties" :-D

You've got some balls dude, thems fightin words! hahaha :beaten:

I'm looking into that also mate. I just noticed it late last night. Will get back to you on that one

• HOF Member
I stick up for all "sweeties" :-D

You giveth with one hand and taketh away with the other:mad:

April SKF Competition - Sponsored by ( Filter Systems Australia )

I'm looking into that also mate. I just noticed it late last night. Will get back to you on that one
Cheers mate, bit of a mystery

how do you suppose i would do that :sorrow: quiet sad that you would even think that, i told him about it :( :sorrow: no more jokes about the comp anymore -goes and sits in the corner-

Awwwe, no need to sulk Ozzie, we all still love you :victorious:

Hey mate, sorry I mistakingly moved your post. We've sorted it out and all should be back as it was now.

Hey mate' date=' sorry I mistakingly moved your post. We've sorted it out and all should be back as it was now.[/quote']

No probs, dean explained it, I'm trying to upload to YouTube now to see if that helps some folks out.

• HOF Member

Agbart I can just see Benny Hill in that video would be cool to have him sign off at the end. Trouble is all the young ones probably wouldn't know him. Very well done:encouragement:

• HOF Member

It was Benny Hills signature tune a dirty old man chasing pretty young woman all over the place. Then he had a ridiculous salute. Very funny at the time but a bit old hat now!

It was Benny Hills signature tune a dirty old man chasing pretty young woman all over the place. Then he had a ridiculous salute. Very funny at the time but a bit old hat now!

You're making me feel old now. It wasn't that long ago was it? It only seems like yesterday that I was a boy watching Benny Hill and thinking it was so naughty because of the women that always ran around in lingerie.

• HOF Member
You're making me feel old now. It wasn't that long ago was it? It only seems like yesterday that I was a boy watching Benny Hill and thinking it was so naughty because of the women that always ran around in lingerie.

Never mind Agbart it happens to the best of us- getting old that is- sorry I have to explain myself very carefully now because I have bad foot in mouth disease:encouragement:

I've added a YouTube version for those having difficulties, hope works now and is ok.