Sign in to follow this  
ineke

Kordon breather bags

ineke

Can the kordon bags be reused. I have a few now and wondered if they are safe to reuse or are they a once only use.

northboy

They sure can be reused, if you are worried just open them up and dry them out.

Bob

ineke

Thanks Bob getting a little collection of them now:encouragement:

Squiggle

Yeah I use them again :encouragement:

BlueBolts

I only re-use them for local transport.... There's been a few that's reportedly "blew up", so I wouldn't risk 2nd hand bags on the care of Aust Post. :-)

Squiggle

Totally agree BB very good point, I have noticed some bags with stretch marks on them & I wouldn't use them for postage either :encouragement:

ineke

I have a couple with the stretch marks and wouldn't have used them anyway.

BlueBolts
I have a couple with the stretch marks and wouldn't have used them anyway.

are we still talking about Kordon bags ? LOL, sorry had a tough day, needed to let off some stupidity !

ineke

Ooh BB you are awful!!

BlueBolts
Ooh BB you are awful!!

ineke, that the 2nd time this week you've said that...:redface-new: ... Having a tough week, not just today. :sorrow:

ineke
ineke' date=' that the 2nd time this week you've said that...:redface-new: ... Having a tough week, not just today. :sorrow:[/quote']

BB that quote is from the old we are British movies when someone said something a bit naughty or cheeky they would say ooh you are awful and sometimes add on but I like it! Showing my age and no I'm not British I'm a little Dutch girl

Squiggle

You're terrible BB! Lol, too funny & are you talking about the "Carry On" movies Ineke, they are so funny! :encouragement:

BlueBolts

Ooh, you're Dutch, my sis lives in Rotterdam, and I loooove the raw herring and Dutch biscuits ( the one with the crunchy and chewy honeycomb with the crunchy almond biscuit on the outside ! ) yummmmm

Squiggle

Lol, are you talking about the "special" Dutch biscuits BB, the ones only available in cafes? Hahaha :victorious:

BlueBolts

Ahhhh, those very special Dutch biscuits, cakes etc..... Mmmm, it always gives me the machines though :confused-new:. LOL

ineke
You're terrible BB! Lol' date=' too funny & are you talking about the "Carry On" movies Ineke, they are so funny! :encouragement:[/quote']

That's the ones couldn't remember the title

ineke
Ooh' date=' you're Dutch, my sis lives in Rotterdam, and I loooove the raw herring and Dutch biscuits ( the one with the crunchy and chewy honeycomb with the crunchy almond biscuit on the outside ! ) yummmmm[/quote']

I like the pickled raw herring - rollmops but not so keen on the salted ones. I don't know the biscuits you mean I was three when we moved out here so don't remember anything and the very special biscuits they sell now weren't around then!

Squiggle
Ahhhh' date=' those very special Dutch biscuits, cakes etc..... Mmmm, it always gives me the machines though :confused-new:. LOL[/quote']

Hahaha, what kind of machines do they give you BB? I would love to get some micro machines but that never happened to me, lol :congratulatory:

BlueBolts

Sorry, meant to say munchies...bloody spell check

Squiggle

Lol, too funny :smiley_simmons:

OzShrimp
are we still talking about Kordon bags ? LOL' date=' sorry had a tough day, needed to let off some stupidity ![/quote']

bahahaha, sorry to laugh at your expense ineke but he got you good lol :P.

I purchased heaps of kordon bags last year when i had my first booming shrimp community before the cockroach bomb incident and sadly they have sat in a box since lol

ineke
bahahaha' date=' sorry to laugh at your expense ineke but he got you good lol :P.

I purchased heaps of kordon bags last year when i had my first booming shrimp community before the cockroach bomb incident and sadly they have sat in a box since lol[/quote']

I have to let them win occasionally Oz but yeah he got me good! You will be all prepared for your next shrimp boom -not the bomb type

OzShrimp

haha well one of my cherries just dropped last week and it appears they are reds with blue in them

Squiggle

Great work Ozzie, remember pics or it didn't happen, lol :smiley_simmons:

OzShrimp

when their a bit bigger :) they are nothing special, just light blue tinge through them. Am suspecting the father was my red rili with blue genes but none of them seem to appear like a rili just a normal cherry but mixed color