Dual Cyclindrical sponges

OzShrimp

Anyone know where to buy those dual cylindrical sponges that have a sponge one the left clear pipe in middle and sponge on the right

',',',',',

...-

...|

{}|{}

{}|{}

like thAT :) LOL. Got some from kiwibigd a while ago but want to buy a couple more. Apparentlly there is somewhere to buy them quiet cheap, i had no luck in LFS's in sydney when i was down and most on ebay are the single ones or extremely overpriced.

I got mine on eBay from china takes about 3wks to get here but they cost me 2.73 each I only got them from there as I only found them around the $12 mark at shops here. And when your purchasing 12 of them the $9 saving from ** adds up!!

Age Of Aquariums are awesome, pretty quick delivery too :encouragement:

imagesbeakfast_zpsa7594ede.jpg

• HOF Member

They are great can always tell when there are new babies in a big tank they love the biofilm and mulm that the filters have:encouragement:

I got mine on eBay from china takes about 3wks to get here but they cost me 2.73 each I only got them from there as I only found them around the $12 mark at shops here. And when your purchasing 12 of them the $9 saving from ** adds up!!

can you remember link to shop by any chance?

• HOF Member

Thats the same as mine same store great deal!

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

Hi there,

sorry I took a while to reply. Just punch in item 300682339081 in the search bar of eBay sorry these cost me 3.59 ** however when I looked at the measurements compared to the $2.05 ones they are much longer sponges. Being 12cm x 6cm each sponge as compared to 8cm x 4.5cm

you can tell by the amount of bars each sponge has. Hope this helps, that item number I gave you is the cheapest 12x6 sponge one I could find :)

Damned thats an excellent price, mine weren't that good. Need to note that for any future purchases.

Those eBay ones tend to clog up really quick compared to others but as long as you keep with maintenance its all good.

Hi there' date='

sorry I took a while to reply. Just punch in item 300682339081 in the search bar of eBay sorry these cost me 3.59 ** however when I looked at the measurements compared to the $2.05 ones they are much longer sponges. Being 12cm x 6cm each sponge as compared to 8cm x 4.5cm

you can tell by the amount of bars each sponge has. Hope this helps, that item number I gave you is the cheapest 12x6 sponge one I could find :)[/quote']

Ive been wanting to add more filtration to my tank for some time now, thanks for the links.

Although you could buy 2 of the smaller ones for roughly the same price as the larger one.