Was a great catch up.

Thanks to...

Josh for organising

Wayne for the boat

Daydream for lucky door prize

Northboy for the plants

Dean for coming up

Squiggles for an insight to his pic finding techniques

And the rest of us for making the trek out. The durro68 and squiggles team even managed to snag a couple of bream off the boat.

Definitely a great day, thanks to everyone involved & Nogi, if you reveal my secrets I'll have to do something bad to you........like make a frowny face, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zpsb9b5849c.jpg

Good one boys (and girls?) hope you all had an amazing time! Who was it with the camera?! Keen to see some photos, especially the Bream.

• HOF Member

Glad to hear you all had a good time. Pity we aren't all closer so we could all meet up.

Cheers

Ineke:encouragement:

Glad you guys had a blast.... wish I could if gone but the having eater at the mater this year... :(

I want pics of shrimp in their new homes glad you had a good time.Wish I could of made it .

Good one boys (and girls?) hope you all had an amazing time! Who was it with the camera?! Keen to see some photos' date=' especially the Bream.[/quote']

If the boys are OK with it I can post a PIC.

I forgot to ask, did Dean wear his Stig/Shrig helmet?

Seems like you all had a great time..should have an annual meetup where SKF members fly in to a designated place to meet up. This place will change annually to the different states so even if you can't fly you can eventually meetup....That would be awesome! Would love to see some PICS please!

He did & he just sat there without saying anything with his arms folded, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zps82fa9711.jpg

What an awesome day it was. I'd like to thank Wayne and his beautiful wife for welcoming and making us feel at home on their amazing houseboat. Thanks to the guys that could come today and those that weren't able to make it this time I hope we will see you at the next BBQ.

Nogi if I'm in any your more than welcome to put them up.

Great day indeed!!! Had lots of laughs and I got a little bit too excited about the moss bob got for us. Thanks bob!!! And thanks Wayne for hosting!!! I had heaps of fun. I believe there's a sneaky photo of me and Nolan raiding the cool free native moss and squatting Asian style.....

Happy for pic to be used.

was a great day! Thanks to all involved.

squatting Asian style.....

Only way to tell if they have Asian genes or not is to ask them to squat for more than 5 mins! LOL! I like to call it the kangaroo (makes it sound Aussie). I'm Asian myself so it's not racist!

A great day had by all, Thanks guys for turning up, Thanks to northboy who risked all to get the mosses for us, thanks to daydream for his donation of shrimp for door prizes. Thank you Dean for taking the time out to visit us.

Regards Waynepost-1479-139909850303_thumb.jpgpost-1479-139909860466_thumb.jpgpost-2955-139909850307_thumb.jpgpost-2955-139909850312_thumb.jpgpost-2955-139909850315_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909849361_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909849363_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909849365_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909849366_thumb.jpg

post-12-139909849368_thumb.jpg

I want pics of shrimp in their new homes glad you had a good time.Wish I could of made it .

As you wish :encouragement:

8604421141_d0a12b9e8c_b.jpg8605526026_1d2ea12634_b.jpg8605526480_f95206ce24_b.jpg

Nice .Is that pogo he is standing on.

Yeah it sure is. Stuff grows almost as well as the algae in my tank. :D

Finally got a minute :triumphant:

It was great to meet you guys the other day and hang out even though i didn't really get long enough to have a good chat with you all.

I would have liked to stay longer but i just didn't have the time this time.

Thanks Wayne for being nice enough to let us meet on your Boat.

Cant wait for the next SKF meet up.

And for those asking for pics of me, its not possible because the lens kept breaking every time the camera was pointed my way ;)

Tell me about it dude, now I have to get a new camera & everyone thought it was just cause you were shy, lmao :stupid:

image-74_zps366aa58a.jpg