The Humble Choc Cherry Shrimp

BlueBolts

Viewed my tank of choc cherries 2day, and realised the multitude of shades/colours that now represents my choc colony ! Amazing array of variants came through them, but I'm immediately reminded by the issue we now have of red cherries, and the impact of breeding for qty/variants, and not quality.....

So just a reminder to us hobbyist (incl. myself) to ensure we also maintain a selective breeding program for our humble choc cherry shrimps.

Some of the multitude of colours shades....

88DD827B-E324-40E4-9F88-30D4BF54ADA5-9413-00000B36CF5EEFE2.jpg

A nice specimen of a choc cherry..IMO

78037767-2CBD-4678-B941-F2370AB9CE28-9413-00000B3B2B20DD58.jpg

Plse work on the choc cherry line bb that looks awesome and I bet it looks better in real life..

Sound advice to breed for quality not so much quantity. But so much breeding depends on a persons own tastes too, and what they want to develop. Therefore I vote we need a grading or new names for the choc's. Something along the lines of Milk Chocolate, Dark chocolate, Coke chocolate. Personally I would love to see a Panda Chocolate, basically a black rili.....now theres a challange.

Personally I would love to see a Panda Chocolate' date=' basically a black rili.....now theres a challange.[/quote']

Stay tuned ... bhahahahahaha

I totally agree, breed for quality not quantity :encouragement: that second shot is stunning BB, great work :applause:

image-74_zps0f462e46.jpg

Totally agree about the Choc Delights have such array of different browns...They are amazing and are my favorites @ the moment, thanks to you Marcus...Have about 3 or 4 berried now..

looks delicious dude