Sign in to follow this  
BlueBolts

"Hand" Feeding Shrimps ...

BlueBolts

With my eccentric nature, and attempts to formulate a sure way to acclimatise newly acquired shrimps, etc, I use this method of "hand" feeding shrimps, to ensure they settle in well, and get some immediate nutrition. I've practised this with all my exotic shrimps over the past 12+ months, and have 100% success rate...no doubt water parameters, quality of stock...etc, have a critical role, but ensuring they have food/nutrition in them whilst settling in, is as critical. I do this ONLY for the 1st 3 days, and if they're eating and taking the food well, I stop worrying... Also use this routine for berried females .....

th_39F04ACC-815E-40B6-A1F3-5D8F55316F87-10226-00000CA9E8FE9A05.jpg

lachie1998

Link doesnt work :(

BlueBolts

Damn...how do you get a video from photo bucket to here, without linking all my photobucket files ?

zacsbee89

deleted this post as video now plays

lachie1998

To post a video you click on the little image that looks like abit of film next to the picture of a tree and the little speech bubble.

BlueBolts
To post a video you click on the little image that looks like abit of film next to the picture of a tree and the little speech bubble.

Yes tried it, but it doesn't show it like a TV on the thread ? Unsure whether its just the way photobucket does it. Will start another thread asking this question.

lachie1998

It just comes up as a pic and then you click on it and takes you to photobucket.

Works for me now, The shrimp dont even seem scared to eat it from the tweezers :encouragement:

Triggs

Don't you use [ video ] tags rather than [ IMG ] ?

BlueBolts
Don't you use [ video ] tags rather than [ IMG ] ?

I've got the vid on photo bucket..not sure about the video tag there....seams like youtube is the way to do it best ?

Gbang

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w515/bluebolts/39F04ACC-815E-40B6-A1F3-5D8F55316F87-10226-00000CA9E8FE9A05.mp4

arrrggghhhh dang i tried to do it for u doesn't work....best is youtube

Gbang

OMG THAT IS SOOOO CUUUUUTTTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emboli

Hahaha! It looks mighty grateful!