Blau Terra Activa, have you heard of it?

Ludwiggg17

Hello everybody, has anyone heard of Blau Aquaristic and more importantly the Terra Activa Aqua Soil they sell? I have no way of telling if this would be a good or ok substrate as I have not found substantial reviews of it. If anyone has used them I would like to hear your experience with the Terra Activa.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ludwiggg17 said:

Terra Activa Aqua Soil

Not me.

But the marketing material says all the right things.

• Like 1

I have seen this product and am not sure whether it is the same as the one you are asking about just in different country packaging,

https://www.pro-shrimp.co.uk/plant-substrate/2778-tetra-active-substrate-3l-4004218246898.html?search_query=tetra&results=139

I have only ever had positive results with TETRA products, though they are german so should be good. I haven't tried this substrate and it is a fairly new product so that may be why you can't see reviews (have you looked on youtube) but if I was setting up a tank for cherry shrimp I would try this and use tap water etc as it doesn't buffer like the others? It may still work for bee shrimp but there are lots of others that buffer the PH for this type of shrimp?

Simon