BSS feedback score?

Loach

Hi Dean,

I was wondering whether we could have the itrader thing on here? Makes it easier i think :)

Hi Dean' date='

I was wondering whether we could have the itrader thing on here? Makes it easier i think :)[/quote']

good idea Loach, as long as people use it ;) I have done many transactions in the past on AL but seem to be the one to implement it most, never from the other party.

I like the rep power on here also.

I'd like it implemented here as well if possible.

What is rep power?

the rep power is similar to i trader, as you can add a point to anyone you feel has done good etc and there rep power increases.

I didnt know that Rep power was like that lol. Do you get rep power for post count? I seem to have one ;)

your user title will change as your post count gets higher, but if you have used a custom user title then it doesnt work. the rep power is something that you add or subtract from another user to show if your happy or not with there posts or transactions etc. the more people give you a rep power point the more the green bar under username increases.

this is to indicate to all other members how trustworthy or knowledgeable someone is :)

can rep power only be given in certain threads and sub forums? i cant see it all the time or the flag/report post icon for that matter.

the rep power is similar to i trader' date=' as you can add a point to anyone you feel has done good etc and there rep power increases.[/quote']

How do you know where the rep point comes from?

• Like 1

you should recieve a message saying someone gave you a point. also once you have recieved a point a new menu opens in "my profile" that lists reputation points etc.

no they are the same thing. for every certain amount of points (wont tell you exact numbers) your power grows stronger :) the more power you have the more green dots under your name :)

• 4 months later...