Hello From Newcastle England? get real i'm In NSW hahahaha.

Deepfriedmario

Hello fellow shrimp Keepers! My names sam i'm a newbie.. yes so u can tease me all you want but i wouldn't care hahaha everyone gotta start somewhere :p jk guys i like been funny...... well i try to anyway, i started my love for shrimp about 2 months ago after seen some low quality cherrys and glass shrimp at one of my local fish shops. so i did a bit off googleing and bam! i was hooked line and sinker, at that time i was setting up my marine thank...... well guess what i don't have that marine tank anymore hahahaha. bye bye marine hello shrimp! currently keep deep reds low/high grade fire reds cherrys, yellow cherrys, CRS, CBS, Blue Glass Shrimp and thats about it tile i have more tanks set up. sorry once i start talking about anything shrimp related i always get carried away just like this Introduction. :P anyway just like to say i glad to have join SKF and hope to talk to you all. some people may already know me from other fourms and my fb page. so don't bully me i have Friends who will kick ur ass. lol see i a joke! i can't be funny alll the time :(

Lmao, great intro sam, Welcome to SKF mate :cheerful:

sounds like a great starting collection of shrimp you have...

how many tanks you have already??

in terms of tank (not all shrimp tanks) 3x betta barrack style tanks, 4x all in one tanks, 3 footer, 4 footer, 18 inch cube, 2x 2 footers and i think thats about it lol.

great collection mate, your almost as bad as me :) i have 47 now...

how many are shrimp only tanks. (ps there is a surprise for answering this question)

:victorious:

3 betta barracks a fluval edge and soon the 18inch cube and a 2 foot also just waiting on shrimp sand etc which i gonna buy this weekend :P

sure do. love my shrimp and love my shrimp photos of shrimps that i currently can't afford lol but some day!

Good onya mate, enjoy the best shrimp forum in Australia. Keep being happy it's infectious Regards.

Welcome to SKF Sam, definitely a case of MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome). I'm at 15-20 tanks at the moment, varying on whether I need extra space for fry.

G'day Sam...Welcome to SKF...Sound like a collection of shrimps you have there...Like to ask u about the Blue Glass Shrimp are they aggressive towards other dwarf shrimps or whether you keep them separately? Thinking of purchasing some...Thanks CJ

thanks for the warm welcome guys. keen to checl out whats on offer. ps i am shrimp photo addict hahaha.

Best intro ive ever seen in my life haha! :cheerful:

Welcome and Enjoy.. looking forward to checkin out all your pics.