• Squiggle

• Daydream

• Garnelchen

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where is my invite ah? no one loves me anymore XD

sorry guys but i wont be able to make it this time :(

for the new guys who are going for first time don't waste your time in going some where also go to the bbq its awsome and of course with capitan wayne and crew you all will have a laugh 100%

sorry for no making it guys.

PS: no one loves me anymore and say hey claudio come back XD

Bummer dude, I already had you down as coming, spewing you won't be able to make it, you know you're always invited :victorious:

Looking forward to seeing everybody on saturday!

I'm flying up to Brisbane this afternoon! :victorious:

Looking like it's going to be a good one, can't wait to see everyone there. :happydance:

We are ready this end, just have to give the boat a quick wash down tomorrow. looking forward to welcoming you all on board again.

Cheers

Hey guys very envious of you all being able to attend BBQ, would love to be there to meet you all but unfortunately cannot attend, maybe next one if this is a regular event. Hope you all have a great time, so enjoy the day and look forward to reports of the fun and games. Regards Gary.

I'll bring some chips and stuff to share as well. Will probably get there around 11.30. Let me know if you guys need bread rolls.

Bummer dude' date=' I already had you down as coming, spewing you won't be able to make it, you know you're always invited :victorious:[/quote']

Thanks mate mate I let other people win the secret gift :)

i may organise something for the people down here

next one I will bring some yellow cherries and blue ones :)

i may organise something for the people down here

Hurry up already. I can't wait.

For those attending Tomorrow, We have a Coles supermarket here at the Marina so you can buy anything you want when you get here . there is also a bottle shop etc so it's all here.

cheers

Hahaha, definitely going to be a good one BB, you will have to come to the next one. :victorious:

Yeh BB start saving your pennies Love to meet you.

Still coming,and LDP's are blue/black choc ,yellows,red/blue rilli,crs, cbs,crystal rilli ,goldens and snow whites.Will also bring some weeping moss,peacock and us fissedens.If I get time L333, peps and some orange lace guppies.

Would it be ok if a newbie came down for a chat? I already know Day dream as he is who i bought a bulk lot of Blue bodied red rillis off through another forum and how i found my way here.

The more the merrier dude, just have to make sure we don't overload Wayne's houseboat. :encouragement: