Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• Daydream

• Garnelchen

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• HOF Member
Yes i should be available to attend. Ive met Squiggle and he wasnt too scary so keen to meet a few more shrimp people.

I missed this but Warren you obviously haven't seen Squiggs in make up now that's scary

The boat is available again, but this time I won't stress you all out, trying to save my shrimp. We will stay at the Jetty much safer and relaxing.

Sounds good to me! Were we hoping to have it on the boat again? Maybe ask wayne

The boat is available again' date=' but this time I won't stress you all out, trying to save my shrimp. We will stay at the Jetty much safer and relaxing.[/quote']

And I bet Jean will be much happier too! ;)

• 1 month later...

Ok everyone, I thought I'd bump this thread to try & get some numbers for the BBQ, it's been agreed to have it on Saturday 18th January &, again, Wayne has been very generous in letting us have it on his houseboat. Same as before, bring whatever you want to eat & drink & definitely bring a hat & sunscreen. :victorious:

Jean will be back from Malaysia on New Years Day, I haven't told her yet but because we wont be taking the boat out on the day she will be happy to welcome you all.

Come on, people! A little bit more excitement please! :slapped:

This is going to be NEXT WEEK! :wave:

It's on Wayne's houseboat, just near Sanctuary Cove down the Gold Coast :encouragement:

It's on Wayne's houseboat' date=' just near Sanctuary Cove down the Gold Coast :encouragement:[/quote']

Ok thanks! I don't think I'll come to this one as I have no shrimp tanks setup but maybe next one. I assume people bring shrimp to sell and trade? Or just chill and chat?

All good dude, we just chill & hang out getting to know other people from the forum, & there's a bit of shrimp chat too. You don't have to own any, just the fact that you like them means you qualify. :beer:

Oh yeah, we usually have lucky door prizes too donated by members. :encouragement:

Hmmmm will check but note me as tentative. Anyone coming have any of the plants I'm chasing in the sale forum?

• HOF Member

Wish I could come , we are passing through Brisbane from the airport to the harbour on the 22 nd. :(

Thanks squiggle. Do you guys ever have swap and sell 'market' days? Might be something to look into if there is enough people who would sell and buy. Only issue is shrimp like it cool so might have to be in winter.

Yeah they have had them in Sydney but I think cause it's a national forum there might not be enough people in each state/area able to go to them. :dejection: