Sign in to follow this  
Baccus

Who else keeps

Baccus

Who else here keeps Blackmore River Shrimp, North Australian Chameleon Shrimp, Darwin Algae Shrimp, and or Darwin Red-nose Shrimp? I have quite a pack of them and some are really showing their true beauty.

I just wish the chameleons and Darwin Red-nose shrimp where as obliging when it came to photo opportunities.

DAS.JPG

blackmore.JPG

Baccus

A chameleon came out to play, sadly not the most interesting marked one since the real stunners never like to leave the safety of the big hollow log chocked by java moss.

chameleon1.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• WhySoCRS
      Also have a heavily pregnant female sitting close to food and fanning like crazy, I'd say ready to drop the eggs any day now.
    • WhySoCRS
      OK, here is a rough photo, little fella sitting on a alder cone.

Sent from my iPhone using Shrimp Keepers Forum
    • Cesar
      @WhySoCRS Snap a pic of the little dudes and upload it!
    • WhySoCRS
      Checked the tank earlier and saw a tiny, tiny CRS, could only see one though, so left it for alittle and came back later, checked again and found 3, so things must be going all well in the tank.
    • Eric@Discobee
      if you want to use a chiller get stainless steel pipes IN your tank.  This is pretty common in Asia. I dont see how your design can be made in a way that the water flows enough the tanks after the first to get any benefit from this design.