Clicky

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Arghya

Welcome Arghya

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes Arghya. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. View Member regards, skfadmin
  3. Cesar

Welcome shrimps

Hi @shrimps, welcome to SKF!
  4. Cesar

Welcome Reaganelliott

Hi @Reaganelliott, welcome to SKF!
  5. Cesar

Welcome Ronn O'Brien

Welcome to SKF @Ronn O'Brien!
  6. Cesar

Welcome logan

Welcome to SKF @logan!
  7. Cesar

Welcome CarolM

Hi @CarolM, welcome to SKF!
  8. You know the deal Kingo, post pics of your shrimp eating it.
  9. I saw a post for blue glass shrimp on a certain online fish selling site and wondered if anyone else had seen them or even purchased them? I was pretty certain the only time glass shrimp go red or blue is stress induced. And when I looked at the supplied photo the shrimp appears white bodied under the blue. Is my suspicion on the health of the shrimp correct? Thoughts?
  10. Another brilliant read. Thanks for your input @jayc! Can’t wait to try it out.
  11. Ronn O'Brien

Welcome Ronn O'Brien

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes Ronn O'Brien. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. View Member regards, skfadmin
  12. shrimps

Cross breeding

Thank you for your input! Sent from my XT1710-02 using Shrimp Keepers Forum mobile app
  13. Earlier
  14. Reaganelliott

Welcome Reaganelliott

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes Reaganelliott. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. View Member regards, skfadmin
  15. jayc

Cross breeding

You can cross breed them with any other Palaemonetes species. But it's not worth it. They are generally clear bodied and the result will be the same, a clear bodied shrimp. Trying to cross breed them with Caridina or Neocaridina, will result in rather bland looking shrimp as well. So not much reward for the effort.
  16. Yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious. 😄
  17. shrimps

Welcome shrimps

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes shrimps. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. View Member regards, skfadmin
  18. shrimps

Cross breeding

Hello, I am new to the shrimp keeping hobby and I was wondering what you can cross breed with ghost shrimp, any suggestions? Does anyone know of any other compatible shrimp for cross breeding? Sent from my XT1710-02 using Shrimp Keepers Forum mobile app
  19. logan

Welcome logan

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes logan. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. View Member regards, skfadmin
  20. You have obviously identified the issue here which needs fixing. GET MORE TANKS! 😁
  21. jayc

Caridina babaulti ?

Ignoring the colour, these look like Babaulti. What info are you looking for specifically?
  22. I tried, but it was too difficult without a multitude of tanks. Each with a different temperature and one control tank. Each tank will have a male and female, with no mixing of babies from the other parents. I Don't have enough tanks for that. Mine are all occupied with shrimp.
  23. Another interesting read! Excuse my skulking through old posts here but, did anyone actually try casual experimenting with this thesis?
  24. CarolM

Welcome CarolM

Shrimp Keepers Forum welcomes CarolM. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. View Member regards, skfadmin
  25. ytl99

Caridina babaulti ?

Limited info about this shrimp, looking for clarification.
  26. revolutionhope

Caridina babaulti ?

Wow those are some beautiful shrimp!
  27. Ripa357

Welcome Ripa357

Hi All! I live in Sweden, near Gothenburg. I´m just starting with shrimps but I have had aquariums for may years but only with fish. There was a few years without fishtanks when my kids was small and there was lack of time.. But now I have started a 105 liters with some Endlers guppies and Red Cherry shrims. I´m moving them from a 16 liter tank to the 105 tank today! It has been hard to keep stabile water parameters in the small tank... :-( I have only had shrimps for some 4 months.. Best regards! Ricard
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?