Hello everyone!

Brakula

Hi my name is Daniel and I'm a shrimpoholic..

It's been 10 minutes since I last checked on my berried red cherries. I've had them for about a week now and although very new to the game, I can't help but wonder how many tanks of shrimp will fit into my house before my partner leaves me. Every time I log onto the world wide web there's always a new colour or information on shrimp that never ceases to amaze me. So I apologize in advance for the times I'll be messaging people with the most simplest of questions.. at 2 in the morning! Haha This is going to be fun..

Thanks again

welcome to SKF

home of the shrimpoholics :)

10 minutes since you checked your shrimp!! sounds like you have it under control :encouragement:

Welcome mate to SKF! I think most of us here are addicts and you've just hit the motherload ;)

Just be patience and you will have all the tanks you need. I'm still work on my second one...

When I first heard about tanks set up only for shrimp I was a bit confused, but after a quick google search I had to get some! A mate and I purchased red cherries and now every time we chat it's pretty much all shrimp related. By the third day I wanted all the colours of the rainbow! Surprisingly I'm happy with the red cherries until I gain enough knowledge to move onto different ones..

And they also compliment my two little peppermints :D

One tank, two tanks ,seven tanks more!! comes a time when you can't find space anywhere anymore.;)welcome to SKF ENJOY!

Welcome to SKF, definitely sounds like a case of MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome). Luckily you'll find plenty of info to help you here.

Welcome to SKF' date=' definitely sounds like a case of MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome). Luckily you'll find plenty of info to help you here.[/quote']

I have a feeling I'll get close to finding a cure every payday!

Welcome Brakula. The trick is to work it slowly. At one stage I was averaging a new tank every 1.5 months lol

Welcome Brakula. The trick is to work it slowly. At one stage I was averaging a new tank every 1.5 months lol

How many tanks are you up to now Heavyd?

I've still got a lot to learn, so I'm going to stick with the red cherries until I'm confident in looking after the expensive ones :)

Haha

1 Tank 2 tanks um and a 15x20 foot shed is now a fishroom lol By the way welcome to the forum:D

Thanks guys! This would have to be the most laid back and informative forum I've ever been on.

A very rare thing to see.

Welcome!

Lol Ive had shrimp for 2 weeks in a nano and im planning my next two tanks already haha

I'm planning on jumping from red cherries to black cherries!

Still get a bit hesitant when I look at the price comparison but that fades when I look at the blacks! Haha

Hey mate welcome to SKF.

Sorry for the late welcome, Dunno how I missed this post :-\ Sorry!

MTS strikes bad lol. I had 1, then 2, then 3, then 6 now I'm back to 2. Mrs decided I was going "Way overboard" So I decided I had to let them 'creep in' a little slower -grinZ-

Look forward to reading your posts and threads on SKF.

Good luck with the shrimpin !