Change to subscriptions

NoGi

All current subscribers should have received an email from us by now. I've changed the subscription model due to the increasing number of PayPal disputes being logged because:

• People forgot to cancel the auto renewal
  • People didn't recognise the charge as being the SKF membership
  • People are no longer in the hobby

In any case, most people do not realise that subscriptions were managed by PayPal, not SKF. As a result of increasing PayPal disputes, I've cancelled all auto renewals. This means that when your membership is due, you should be sent a reminder and instructions on how to pay. It will no longer be automatically charged.

Whilst this will be a minor inconvenience for some, I'm fairly certain it won't be as inconvenient as going through the number of PayPal disputes I've had to endure recently. :chicken_cringe:

Thanks for your continued support, every little bit helps to turn the cogs behind the scenes that makes SKF run.

• Like 3

And a reduction in membership fees, available now to new members and upon renewal for existing members.

Membership LevelOld PriceNew Price
Premium$12.50$10
Platinum$20no change
Diamond$40$30

Edited by NoGi
  • Like 3

Can someone please confirm that you now get a reminder to renew rather than it renewing?

NoGi, no reminder received here!!!

I haven't had any emails. I only found this page because I wanted to see if I was still a member? And assuming I am not, how do I go about renewing my membership?

Hmmmmm still trying to get to the bottom of emails not being sent for these but to subscribe again, simply click on the link in my signature or click on Store up the top and go into subscriptions.

Edited by NoGi