Ideas for Research and New Product/ Enhancement Development

Shrimpy Daddy

Hi all,

I am always on my journey for researching/ studying shrimp and development of new product or enhancement based on my findings. As such, I am starting this thread for me to post upcoming new product and enhancement. In addition, I welcome everyone to post what kind of products they would like to have in the future. But please don't ask me to create elixir for shrimp, there is no such in this world. (^_^")y

Here is a list of enhancements in the pipeline:

• Revive Vivace version 1.5 - Slower dissolving time and precipitate better to substrate and layout material. (In current shipment to around the world)
  • Revive Vivace version 2.0 - To improve the white colouration. ("Clinical" trial stage)
  • Revive Colore version 1.5 - Additional nutrient type added. (In current shipment to around the world)
  • The Sinewy Cereal S version 1.5 - Enhancement on the ingredient used. This is to achieve longer lasting beneficial fatty acid (In current shipment to around the world)

Please feel free to let me know what kind of research you would like me to perform or create any other type of products.

Cheers. ^^

Shrimpy Daddy

Edited by Shrimpy Daddy