SKF welcomes Morgan to our community

skfadmin

Hello Morgan,

Welcome to Shrimp Keepers Forum. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Morgan's Profile

Thanks guys. :)

I'm just taking a look around at the moment, I used to keep a planted tank with red cherries and a few corys, danios etc, plus a ton of smaller tanks with various fish including bettas.

I haven't kept anything for a while but I'm thinking about getting back into it. Shrimp keeping seems to have exploded while I've been away, and it's looking very tempting. They were always my favourites, but the variety available now is astounding. Well done everyone for such great work breeding beautiful shrimp here in Aus!

Morgan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

skfadmin, I've been trying to pm you to get access to the auctions, but it keeps throwing an error message that you can't receive any more messages. I've contacted fishmosy about it, anything else I can do to sort this out? :)

You need to be a premium member to access the auctions & classifieds, best way to support the forum & cheap deals too so you save that price pretty soon. :thumbsu:

Hi morgan,

I apologise as I've been a bit slow on getting this sorted out for you. I'll try to get it sorted ASAP.